Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
To be eligible for Aid For Part-Time Study (APTS), a student must:
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be a resident of New York
- Be working toward an undergraduate degree or enrolled in a registered certificate program as a part-time student.
- Be enrolled for at least 3 credit hours, but fewer than 12 credit hours per semester
- Have graduated from high school, or has a GED, or passed a federally-approved exam demonstrating that the student can benefit from the education offered.
- Meet the income limits listed below
- Have at least a cumulative "C" average after receipt of two annual payments
- Not be in default of a Federal Family Education Loan and not be in default on any repayment of State awards
- Not have used up TAP eligibility
Income is defined as the net taxable income as taken from the New York State income tax return
- If claimed as a tax dependent of parents, family net taxable income (parent and student) below $50,550
- If not claimed as a tax dependent of parents, net taxable income (student and spouse) below $34,250
- If not eligible to be claimed as tax dependent of parents, but had tax dependents of your own other than you and/or your spouse, net taxable income below $50,550
- Download, complete and return the APTS application (PDF 194 KB)
Submit a copy of your 2011 NYS Tax return to the Financial Aid Office with the APTS application. Dependent students must also include a copy of their parent'(s) 2011 NYS Tax return. If a return was not filed, attach an explanation for why the return was not filed along with a statement of all sources and amounts of 2011 income.
Submit a statement telling us how many credits you plan to take for the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters.