Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Use this checklist to process your financial aid:
Review the Helpful Hints:
___ Go to PIN.ed.gov
- Apply for a federal PIN if you do not already have one.
- Have at least one parent apply for a federal PIN. (If you are a dependent student)
___ Go to FAFSA.ed.gov
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the TAP application. Look for the NYS Resident link after completing the FAFSA. If you miss this link, you will receive an email with instructions to help you complete the TAP application.
___ Wait for results of the FASFA.
- You will receive an email when the FAFSA is processed.
- Review the results and go to FAFSA.ed.gov to make any necessary changes, add schools, etc.
___ Look for information from the SUNY Oswego Financial Aid Office.
- Beginning about February 15, if you have already applied, we will let you know if we need additional information.
- Beginning about March 15, if you have already applied, we will send your Financial Aid Award with information about aid you are eligible for and further instructions.
___ Use MyOswego to manage your Financial Aid.
- Once we process your application, we will instruct you to use MyOswego to facilitate the processing of your financial aid. MyOswego is also used for billing, registering for classes and many other helpful functions.
___ Submit all requested information and perform all requested tasks.
- Timely submission of all requested information and performing of necessary tasks will greatly expedite your financial aid processing.