First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Request Official SUNY Oswego Transcripts
An official academic transcript may be processed only if requested by the student. Transcripts include all coursework taken at SUNY Oswego, both Undergraduate and Graduate level. Going abroad and need an Apostille?There are three options for ordering official transcripts:
NOTE: The existence of certain holds on a student record can prevent transcript orders from being processed. All such holds must be cleared before the release of an official transcript.
SUNY Oswego will not accept a transcript request by phone, fax, or email. SUNY Oswego does not FAX transcripts.
SUNY Oswego has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders securely over the Internet.
Online requests offer many benefits, including:
- Submit transcript requests 24/7.
- Receive notifications via email and (optionally) text message as your request is being processed. You also will be notified if there is a problem processing your transcript request.
- Option to request that we hold the processing of your transcript for final grades and/or the posting of your degree.
- Access to standard overnight delivery from Federal Express along with the tracking of the delivery.
- Online orders may qualify for "automatic authorization" in lieu of submitting a signed authorization form.
- Check the status of your order online.
Cost and Fees - The cost for each transcript using the TranscriptPlus system is $7.00 and must be paid by a major credit card. Additional fees apply if using the Federal Express option for delivery. TranscriptsPlus uses web encryption technology, ensuring your information is secure.
Current Students can order using Transcripts Plus in myOswego on the "Student Records" Tab.
Support for online ordering is available at 800-646-1858.
Download, complete and mail a Transcript Request Form (.pdf).
The cost for each transcript ordered by mail is $7.00. As with all other orders, holds on a student records may prevent transcript orders from being processed. Be sure to provide phone, email and address contact information should a problem arise.
Requests where there are no holds and no special attachments are typically mailed within 2 to 3 business days of order receipt.
You may also visit 301 Culkin Hall to request transcripts.If you need more information, please call 315-312-2136 between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.