Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Thursday, July 2, 6:59 a.m. - 6:59 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Thursday, July 2, 7:01 a.m. - 7:01 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Thursday, July 2, 7 a.m. - 7 a.m.
You will need to use a computer with Internet access.
1. Go to myOswego (myOswego.oswego.edu)
2. Use the “Sign in” button and login using your Laker NetID and your Oswego email password (more info).
3. Select the “Registration” Tab.
4. Click the "Check Your Registration Status" link. This will let you know when you can register and if there is anything that will prevent your registration (holds, etc.). There is a link to view holds at the bottom of this page and also on the "Registration" and "Student Records" tabs.
5. Return to the Registration menu and choose one of the following:
Undergraduate Student Registration - for matriculated (degree-seeking) Undergraduates.
Graduate Student Registration - for matriculated (degree-seeking) Graduate students
Non-Degree Student Registration - for non-matriculated undergraduate and graduate students
6. Select “Register - Add/Drop Classes”.
7. Follow the directions to select classes.
8. Submit changes and check your current schedule. Correct any registration errors before exiting.
For advanced methods, visit our tips and tricks page. Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. There are also HELP links on the upper right side of most pages in myOswego. Contact the Registrar’s Office at 315-312-2136 if you need further assistance.
Registration for New Students:
Please note that high school students should not use online registration, they need approval from the Admissions Office and an High School Counselor.
New nondegree undergraduate students should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. You will be required to use your Social Security number to web register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at (315)312-2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree international students who do not have a Social Security number should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at (315)312-2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree graduate students are required to apply online through the Graduate Office before registering.