First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
You will need to use a computer with Internet access.
1. Go to myOswego (myOswego.oswego.edu)
2. Use the “Sign in” button and login using your Laker NetID and password (more info).
3. Select the “Registration” Tab.
4. Click the "Check Your Registration Status" link. This will let you know when you can register and if there is anything that will prevent your registration (holds, etc.). There is a link to view holds at the bottom of this page and also on the "Registration" and "Student Records" tabs.
5. Return to the Registration menu and choose one of the following:
Undergraduate Student Registration - for matriculated (degree-seeking) Undergraduates.
Graduate Student Registration - for matriculated (degree-seeking) Graduate students
Non-Degree Student Registration - for non-matriculated undergraduate and graduate students
6. Select “Register - Add/Drop Classes”.
7. Follow the directions to select classes.
8. Submit changes and check your current schedule. Correct any registration errors before exiting.
For advanced methods, visit our tips and tricks page. Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. There are also HELP links on the upper right side of most pages in myOswego. Contact the Registrar’s Office at 315-312-2136 if you need further assistance.
Registration for New Students:
Please note that high school students should not use online registration, they need approval from the Admissions Office and an High School Counselor.
New nondegree undergraduate students should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. You will be required to use your Social Security number to web register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at (315)312-2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree international students who do not have a Social Security number should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at (315)312-2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree graduate students are required to apply online through the Graduate Office before registering.