First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Degree Works is now available in myOswego for students (Student Records tab) and advisors (Advisor Menu).
VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE: How to Read a Degree Works audit, explore navigation and features, see what GE21 looks like in Degree Works.
Degree Works Features:
- clear visual layout and navigation
- overall degree progress measurements
- dynamic advice for your situation - shows unmet conditions (only if unmet)
- "Class Summary" - view your coursework term-by-term right from the degree audit
- "Look Ahead" - add courses you are considering and see how they show on your degree audit
- "What If" - see how your degree audit would look if you changed majors / minors
- "Registration Checklist" - shows only what's left to complete
- requirements link to course descriptions and section offerings
- deviations / waivers show on the requirements
How to Read a Degree Works Audit:
GE21 Requirements in Degree Works:
Degree Works Navigation and Features: