Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Degree Works is available in myOswego for students (Student Records tab) and advisors (Advisor Menu).
VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE: How to Read a Degree Works audit, explore navigation and features, see what GE21 looks like in Degree Works.
Degree Works Features:
- clear visual layout and navigation
- overall degree progress measurements
- dynamic advice for your situation - shows unmet conditions (only if unmet)
- "Class Summary" - view your coursework term-by-term right from the degree audit
- "Look Ahead" - add courses you are considering and see how they show on your degree audit
- "What If" - see how your degree audit would look if you changed majors / minors
- "Registration Checklist" - shows only what's left to complete
- requirements link to course descriptions and section offerings
- deviations / waivers show on the requirements
How to Read a Degree Works Audit:
GE21 Requirements in Degree Works:
Degree Works Navigation and Features: