Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
(Updated: June 19, 2008)
Policies governing the scheduling of classroom space are as follows:
- Required single section courses with large enrollment should be scheduled first.
- Lecture-laboratory type courses should be scheduled next.
- Courses with more than one section should be assigned to as many different time periods as possible.
- Schedule courses that should not be taken during the same semester at the same time.
- Schedule courses that must be taken during the same semester at different times.
- Courses scheduled before 4:00 p.m.* must conform to the standard pattern time, i.e. three days per week on MWF, two days per week on TTH, and beginning and ending at the designated times.
- Schedule afternoon laboratories as late as possible to leave early afternoon time periods open for other classes.
- Large courses that are divided into smaller sections one or two days per week should be scheduled during off-peak hours.
- Departments should coordinate the scheduling of cognate and related requirements.
- Individual faculty members should not be permitted to teach all of their courses during peak hours, i.e. MWF 9:10, 10:20, 11:30, 1:50, TTH 9:35, 11:10.
- Departments should offer courses using a balanced curriculum, across all 5 days.
*Contact Registrar's Office for details