Frequently Asked Questions
Holiday Skate with the Lakers
$3 admission, skate rental fee of $3. Both men's and women's ice hockey teams will skate and sign autographs. Holiday music, Santa Claus, concessions and a hockey jersey raffle. Proceeds benefit the SEFA/United Way campaign.
Location: Marano Campus Center arena
Sunday, Dec 11, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Graduation ceremony for students completing their baccalaureate and master's degrees fall semester. Free with ticket, including parking. http://www.oswego.edu/student/services/college_store/graduation.html
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, Dec 17, 10 a.m. - noon
Wrestling Ithaca Dual Meet
Location: Lee Hall
Saturday, Dec 10, noon - 3 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Buffalo State
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Saturday, Dec 10, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- My adding machine no longer works. Can I throw it in the wastebasket?
No, this is state property. A disposal request e-mail message must be sent to Inventory Control requesting that the item be disposed.
- My chair is broken and I have just gotten a new one. Can I put my old chair out in the hallway or in the loading dock area to be disposed?
No, to do so would be in violation of the Fire and Safety codes. As with the above question, a disposal request e-mail message sent to Inventory Control is needed to request the removal of such items.
- I recently received a new laser printer. Can I give my old printer to someone else?
Yes, but please notify Inventory Control via a relocation of equipment request e-mail message. By doing so, the location will be properly noted and updated on the property record for the annual inventory.
- Where do I get the Temporary Loan of Equipment form?
Request this form from the Inventory Control Coordinator at x2228 or via e-mail request or copy the form from the Inventory Control web site
- What is the e-mail address for Inventory Control?
E-mail may be sent to: email@example.com
- I understand that an Inventory Control booklet containing essential information was sent to all employees. I did not receive a booklet. How can I get a booklet for my own use?
Contact the Inventory Control Coordinator with your request at x2228 or via e-mail.