Frequently Asked Questions
Performance: Houston Ballet II
Houston Ballet II is the second company of Houston Ballet, America’s fifth-largest ballet company. The stellar array of young dancers from around the world under the direction of Stanton Welch AM, artistic director, performs a diverse range of dance works ranging from excerpts from the classics to contemporary original dance works. $25 ($5 for students). Parking is included in the cost of the ticket. tickets.oswego.edu or 315-312-2141.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Saturday, March 24, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Faculty Concert: The Bacchus Saxophone Quartet
Saxophonists Dan Blumenthal, Marilee Blumenthal, Steve Defren and Trevor Jorgensen create an afternoon of music specifically composed for the saxophone quartet. Ranging from the upper range of the soprano saxophone to the low and sonorous bari, the ensemble provides a unique combination of tonal variation and melodic juxtaposition. Part of SUNY Oswego's Focus on Faculty Series. $8 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students) includes parking in employee lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. 315-312-2130.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Sunday, March 25, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Keuka
No admission fee
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, March 24, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Utica
No admission fee.
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, March 24, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 24, 11 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- My adding machine no longer works. Can I throw it in the wastebasket?
No, this is state property. A disposal request e-mail message must be sent to Inventory Control requesting that the item be disposed.
- My chair is broken and I have just gotten a new one. Can I put my old chair out in the hallway or in the loading dock area to be disposed?
No, to do so would be in violation of the Fire and Safety codes. As with the above question, a disposal request e-mail message sent to Inventory Control is needed to request the removal of such items.
- I recently received a new laser printer. Can I give my old printer to someone else?
Yes, but please notify Inventory Control via a relocation of equipment request e-mail message. By doing so, the location will be properly noted and updated on the property record for the annual inventory.
- Where do I get the Temporary Loan of Equipment form?
Request this form from the Inventory Control Coordinator at x2228 or via e-mail request or copy the form from the Inventory Control web site
- What is the e-mail address for Inventory Control?
E-mail may be sent to: email@example.com
- I understand that an Inventory Control booklet containing essential information was sent to all employees. I did not receive a booklet. How can I get a booklet for my own use?
Contact the Inventory Control Coordinator with your request at x2228 or via e-mail.