Frequently Asked Questions
Fall career fair
Employers recruit for full/part-time post-graduation jobs as well as internships, co-ops and volunteer opportunities. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-2255.
Location: Swetman Gymnasium, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Oct 18, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Ke-Nekt Concert: Nancy Ambrose King
Hailed by American Record Guide as "marvelously evocative, full of character, sultry and seductive, with a soft-spoken utterly supple tone," oboist Nancy Ambrose King has appeared as soloist with the St. Petersburg and Janacek Philharmonic, Prague and Tokyo Chamber Orchestra and performed recitals at Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall. King will be joined by Symphoria principal flutists Xue Su, performing Sonata Op. 47 by Milhaud and Saint-Saens’ Caprice on Danish and Russian Airs. Pre-concert talk begins 7 p.m. $15 ($5 SUNY Oswego students). Parking is included in the cost of the ticket, and is available in the employee lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Oct 18, 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. RIT
No admission fee.
Location: Laker Hall Pool, 2761 Co Rte 7, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
Wednesday, Oct 18, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Field Hockey vs. New Paltz
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Oct 20, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct 18, 12:34 a.m. - 12:34 a.m.
- My adding machine no longer works. Can I throw it in the wastebasket?
No, this is state property. A disposal request e-mail message must be sent to Inventory Control requesting that the item be disposed.
- My chair is broken and I have just gotten a new one. Can I put my old chair out in the hallway or in the loading dock area to be disposed?
No, to do so would be in violation of the Fire and Safety codes. As with the above question, a disposal request e-mail message sent to Inventory Control is needed to request the removal of such items.
- I recently received a new laser printer. Can I give my old printer to someone else?
Yes, but please notify Inventory Control via a relocation of equipment request e-mail message. By doing so, the location will be properly noted and updated on the property record for the annual inventory.
- Where do I get the Temporary Loan of Equipment form?
Request this form from the Inventory Control Coordinator at x2228 or via e-mail request or copy the form from the Inventory Control web site
- What is the e-mail address for Inventory Control?
E-mail may be sent to: email@example.com
- I understand that an Inventory Control booklet containing essential information was sent to all employees. I did not receive a booklet. How can I get a booklet for my own use?
Contact the Inventory Control Coordinator with your request at x2228 or via e-mail.