Frequently Asked Questions
Art Exhibition reception: "My Hometown Banner Exhibition"
Students representing every school in the district will have artwork in the exhibition. At the end of their display cycle, the banners will be recycled into bags or other fabric products, and sold to raise funds to support the continuation of the project. The exhibition will be on display to August 23. Part of SUNY Oswego and Oswego City School District "My Hometown Banner Project." Free. 315-312-2112.
Location: Oswego State Downtown, West 1st Street, Oswego
Friday, June 23, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, June 24, 11 a.m. - noon
Thursday, June 22, 10:45 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.
- My adding machine no longer works. Can I throw it in the wastebasket?
No, this is state property. A disposal request e-mail message must be sent to Inventory Control requesting that the item be disposed.
- My chair is broken and I have just gotten a new one. Can I put my old chair out in the hallway or in the loading dock area to be disposed?
No, to do so would be in violation of the Fire and Safety codes. As with the above question, a disposal request e-mail message sent to Inventory Control is needed to request the removal of such items.
- I recently received a new laser printer. Can I give my old printer to someone else?
Yes, but please notify Inventory Control via a relocation of equipment request e-mail message. By doing so, the location will be properly noted and updated on the property record for the annual inventory.
- Where do I get the Temporary Loan of Equipment form?
Request this form from the Inventory Control Coordinator at x2228 or via e-mail request or copy the form from the Inventory Control web site
- What is the e-mail address for Inventory Control?
E-mail may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that an Inventory Control booklet containing essential information was sent to all employees. I did not receive a booklet. How can I get a booklet for my own use?
Contact the Inventory Control Coordinator with your request at x2228 or via e-mail.