Frequently Asked Questions
Talk: "The Grand Challenges Project: Fresh Water for All"
Leigh Allison Wilson -- professor of English and creative writing, director of the Creativity Lab and Digital Oz, and director of the Interdisciplinary Programs and Activities Center at SUNY Oswego -- will discuss this project as part of a Brown Bag speaker series tying into the "We Are Lake Ontario" exhibition. Her interdisciplinary work at the college has promoted applied learning and civic engagement collaborations between the college and the Oswego community. Wilson has published two collections of short stories "Wind: Stories" and "From the Bottom Up" and has won the Flannery O'Connor Award. Her flash fiction, stories and essays have appeared in The Georgia Review, Harper's, The Kenyon Review, Mademoiselle, The Southern Review, The Washington Post and elsewhere, and has been read on NPR's Selected Shorts. Free. Part of SUNY Oswego's two-year, college-wide Grand Challenges Project: Fresh Water for All. For more information, visit oswego.edu/grand-challenges.
Location: Oswego State Downtown, corner of West First and Bridge streets, Oswego
Thursday, June 21, noon - 1 p.m.
Third summer session begins
Wednesday, June 20, 6:07 a.m. - 6:07 a.m.
- My adding machine no longer works. Can I throw it in the wastebasket?
No, this is state property. A disposal request e-mail message must be sent to Inventory Control requesting that the item be disposed.
- My chair is broken and I have just gotten a new one. Can I put my old chair out in the hallway or in the loading dock area to be disposed?
No, to do so would be in violation of the Fire and Safety codes. As with the above question, a disposal request e-mail message sent to Inventory Control is needed to request the removal of such items.
- I recently received a new laser printer. Can I give my old printer to someone else?
Yes, but please notify Inventory Control via a relocation of equipment request e-mail message. By doing so, the location will be properly noted and updated on the property record for the annual inventory.
- Where do I get the Temporary Loan of Equipment form?
Request this form from the Inventory Control Coordinator at x2228 or via e-mail request or copy the form from the Inventory Control web site
- What is the e-mail address for Inventory Control?
E-mail may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that an Inventory Control booklet containing essential information was sent to all employees. I did not receive a booklet. How can I get a booklet for my own use?
Contact the Inventory Control Coordinator with your request at x2228 or via e-mail.