Art Exhibition reception: "My Hometown Banner Exhibition"
Students representing every school in the district will have artwork in the exhibition. At the end of their display cycle, the banners will be recycled into bags or other fabric products, and sold to raise funds to support the continuation of the project. The exhibition will be on display to August 23. Part of SUNY Oswego and Oswego City School District "My Hometown Banner Project." Free. 315-312-2112.
Location: Oswego State Downtown, West 1st Street, Oswego
Friday, June 23, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, June 24, 11 a.m. - noon
Friday, June 23, 10:42 a.m. - 10:42 a.m.
1) Open your document in Microsoft Word
2) For PC users, select Office Button > Save As (Mac users: File > Save As)
3) Under the Save as type menu select the PDF option. (Mac users: select the PDF option under Format)
4) Locate the directory which you would like to save the file
5) Click the Save button and you’re done