Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Thursday, July 2, 12:44 a.m. - 12:44 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Thursday, July 2, 12:42 a.m. - 12:42 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Thursday, July 2, 12:46 a.m. - 12:46 a.m.
New Programs Introduced in the Past Three Years
- Advanced Certificate in Gerontology - 2010
- MA - HCI Professional Track - 2010
- Advanced Certificate - Integrated Media & Social Networks - 2010
- BS - Childhood Ed / Arts Concentration - 2010
- Minor - Photography - 2011
- Advanced Certificate in Integrated Health Systems - 2011
- Advanced Certificate in Health Information Technology - 2011
- Minor - Sustainability - 2011
- Graduate Certificate in Health Information Technology - 2011
- Graduate Certificate in Integrated Health Systems - 2011
- MAT - Students w/disabilities 7-12 Generalist w/dual certification in Adol Ed- 2012
Math, TESOL, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth Science
- 5 year program in Broadcasting with Business Minor and MBA - 2012
- Advanced Certificate in Interdisciplinary Trauma Studies 2012
- BS - Electrical and Computer Engineering - 2012
- Logic Minor - 2013
- BA - Mathematics, Applied Statistics Minor Co-op - 2013
- Broadcasting Online Degree Program - 2013
- Technology Minor - 2013
- Advanced Certificate in Health & Wellness
- Advanced Certificate in Health Services Administration - MBA