Request to Fill Position Form
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Monday, June 29, 8:09 p.m. - 8:09 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Monday, June 29, 8:08 p.m. - 8:08 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Monday, June 29, 8:11 p.m. - 8:11 p.m.
This form should be completed by the departmental chairperson or administrative supervisor and forwarded to the next signatory. It applies to both full-time and part-time positions. There is no authorization to recruit in any manner until all signatories are obtained.
2. Account #_________________________
3. Title of position:____________________________________________________________________________________
4. Type of appointment — check all that apply:
( ) fulltime ( ) management/confidential
( ) part-time ( ) 12 month
( ) term ( ) 10 month
( ) temporary
5. Anticipated starting date for position:_______________________________________________________________
6. Anticipated termination date for position:___________________________________________________________
7. Anticipated annual salary:_________________________________________________________________________
8. This position is (check one and describe):
( ) New — specify funding source [account]:_________________________________________________________
( ) Replacement — indicate previous occupant:_______________________________________________________
9. What are your Affirmative Action goals for this vacancy?
10. What specific efforts will you make to realize the above goals?
The Search Committee members will identify potential candidates from underrepresented group data bases and other sources. In addition to journal, web, and listserv advertising, they will use targeted mailings, personal phone calls to colleagues for recommendations and other best practices for developing a diverse pool.
11. a. Position description and qualification:
b. Copy of proposed contents of advertisement (attach)
c. Where do you plan to advertise?:
12. Members of Search Committee (please indicate who the chair/convenor is with an asterisk):
DATE (Submitted by)
DATE (Finance Office)
DATE (Vice President)
DATE (Affirmative Action Officer)