Request to Fill Position Form
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
This form should be completed by the departmental chairperson or administrative supervisor and forwarded to the next signatory. It applies to both full-time and part-time positions. There is no authorization to recruit in any manner until all signatories are obtained.
2. Account #_________________________
3. Title of position:____________________________________________________________________________________
4. Type of appointment — check all that apply:
( ) fulltime ( ) management/confidential
( ) part-time ( ) 12 month
( ) term ( ) 10 month
( ) temporary
5. Anticipated starting date for position:_______________________________________________________________
6. Anticipated termination date for position:___________________________________________________________
7. Anticipated annual salary:_________________________________________________________________________
8. This position is (check one and describe):
( ) New — specify funding source [account]:_________________________________________________________
( ) Replacement — indicate previous occupant:_______________________________________________________
9. What are your Affirmative Action goals for this vacancy?
10. What specific efforts will you make to realize the above goals?
The Search Committee members will identify potential candidates from underrepresented group data bases and other sources. In addition to journal, web, and listserv advertising, they will use targeted mailings, personal phone calls to colleagues for recommendations and other best practices for developing a diverse pool.
11. a. Position description and qualification:
b. Copy of proposed contents of advertisement (attach)
c. Where do you plan to advertise?:
12. Members of Search Committee (please indicate who the chair/convenor is with an asterisk):
DATE (Submitted by)
DATE (Finance Office)
DATE (Vice President)
DATE (Affirmative Action Officer)