Present: Bozak, Chambers, Jalife, LeBlanc, Murphy, Shaffer
* An online discussion on the creation of a graduation learning outcome that we as a committee could endorse and continued through most of this meeting. In the end we endorse the following:
"Oswego graduates will be able to recognize, value, and uphold high ethical standards, cultivating a habit of moral reasoning."
* Those available to do so will meet Wednesday, March 21 at 9am in 601 Culkin in order to work on a report of the results of the academic integrity survey.
* The major task for the summer will be to create a web-based module on academic integrity, using the current module available at the library as a starting point.
* We should begin to collect submissions from faculty for a "tips" section of our site.
* The next major task will be to create an "advice for students" section of our web site, with a primary focus on citations.
* Our next regularly scheduled meeting is March 28, 2007, 8:05 am, 711 Culkin