Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- The campus policy on Intellectual Integrity, as desribed in the college catalog.
- The Intellectual Integrity Resources Site including the Basic Primer on Intellectual Integrity and Plagiarism
- Instructions on how to add the Online Integrity Quiz to your class' Angel shell
- Instructors should notify their dean's office of violations using the online form: Intellectual Integrity Violation Report Form
- NOTE: there is a problem with the report form correctly submitting. Please complete the form, then save it as a PDF (or Print it to a .pdf file), and email that to your dean (along with any attachments). We are working to solve this issue...we will remove this notice when the problem is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience!
(image by KayCie Simmons, full image and QR codes available under Faculty Resources)
Digital Signage now available on campus systems! Five different signs!
The charge of this committee is to coordinate campus-wide efforts to uphold intellectual integrity, including providing relevant educational resources and instruction to both faculty and students.
Membership: David Bozak (presiding ), Steven DiMarzo, Lisa Evaneski, Barbara Garii, Douglas Hemphill, Gwen Kay, Ray Morrison, Michael Murphy, Jim Nichols, Julie Pretzat, Shannon Pritting, Hema Rao, Kristian Woolley
The committee meets roughly the first and third Wednesdays of the month from 9:00-10:00 am, 711 Culkin Hall.
- Archive of past committee minutes
College Policy on Intellectual Integrity
"Intellectual integrity on the part of all students is basic to individual growth and development through college course work. When academic dishonesty occurs, the teaching/learning climate is seriously undermined and student growth and development are impeded. For these reasons, any form of intellectual dishonesty is a serious concern and is therefore prohibited." [preamble]
The full policy can be found here at the College Catalog.
Reports and papers by committee members can be found here.
Academic Integrity Survey
The academic integrity survey administered during the 2006-2007 academic year, and results, can be found here.
Text Matching Service Pilot Project
CII will launched a pilot project during the Spring 2009 semester to investigate the effectiveness of the availability of a Text Matching Service such as Turnitin.
This section has been relocated to its own page: