APPENDIX F: Policy and Procedure for Testing Accommodations
Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
1. Schedule exams three days in advance with our office- Stop by or call at 312-3358 to schedule your exams. Let us know whether you will need a reader or scribe when you are scheduling exams.
2. Unless you have made arrangements with your professor, your exam should be scheduled at the time your class is taking the test. The Disability Services office will document the date and the time you begin and end each exam for your professor.
3. Extended time is defined as time and a half unless otherwise specified. If you have an hour long-class, Disability Services staff is required to collect your exam after an hour and a half.
4. Schedule exams so you can utilize the extended time you are entitled to. If you have consecutive classes, please make arrangements with your professor so you can utilize extended time.
5. Once you leave an exam, your test is sealed and returned to your professor by our staff. Under no circumstances can a student take part of an exam, depart and return to finish the exam.
6. Scratch paper is provided by Disability Services office. No book bags/backpacks, purses, notebooks or papers other than the test itself are allowed in the testing room. For your security, these items may be stored in a locked cabinet for the duration of your exam. If your professor allows the use of a calculator or other aids, we will note this on your test,
*These testing procedures are for your protection, in adherence to the college's academic integrity policy.
end of document -
Section 1: History and Governance
Section 2: Employment Policies
Section 3: Fringe Benefits
Section 4: General Policies
Section 5: Policies of SUNY Oswego
Section 6: Instructional Policies and Procedures
Section 7: Student Faculty Concerns
Section 8: Facilities and Resources
Section 9: Services
Section 10: Recreational and Cultural Resources
Appendix A: Organizational Chart (MSWord, 70k)
Appendix B: College Facilities Use Regulations
Appendix C: Vehicle Regulations
Appendix D: Accommodations for Students with Disabilities (Example)
Appendix E: Students with Disabilities Test Accommodation Form (Example Letter and Form)
Appendix F: Policy and Procedure for Testing Accommodations - Disability Services
Appendix G: Faculty Bylaws (this link goes to the Faculty Assembly site, source of faculty bylaws updates)
Appendix H: Directory of Administrative Officers