Downloads, Operational Memoranda and Other Documentation
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Wednesday, July 1, 1:57 a.m. - 1:57 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Wednesday, July 1, 1:55 a.m. - 1:55 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Wednesday, July 1, 1:55 a.m. - 1:55 a.m.
Forms for download:
- New and/or Revised Program Proposals: routing sheet (pdf, 40k)
- Submit with appropriate SUNY Form, available here
- Teacher preparation programs require a different SUNY form. Please contact the Associate Provost's Office at x2232 for the form.
- Template for proposing new Minors (pdf, 40k)
- Program Announcement and Letter of Intent: routing sheet
- Submit with SUNY Form 1A (Program Announcement) or 1B (Letter of Intent)
- Teacher Preparation programs require a different SUNY form. Please contact the Associate Provost's Office at x2232 for the form.
Promotion and Tenure
- Promotion and tenure forms (MS Word and html)
Travel and Finance
New York State Travel Manual - SUNY Oswego adheres to general guidelines and responsibilities stated in the OGS Travel Manual. Includes definitions of 'official station,' 'travel status,' and other terms and procedures related to travel and miscellaneous expense reimbursement. For more information contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Faculty Professional Development/Travel Reimbursement Policy 2014-2015
- Update on travel allowances from NYS Comptroller's office.
- Request form for state car. Note: please send original and three copies to 'Garage,' Building 12, seven working days prior to the trip.
- Travel request form (pdf, 120k) For requests to travel to conferences, meetings, etc. Forward form (T-1) to your dean.
- Travel advance form (pdf, 40k) for requests for cash advances for travel. When filled out, send to your dean/director.
- Employee Report of Travel Expenses and Claim for Payment (AC132-S) - Travel Voucher - fillable form available in Internet Explorer. Required for all faculty travel reimbursement; retain all receipts for travel, food and lodging expenses to be submitted with this form. For assistance, contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Statement of Automobile Travel (AC160-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Statement of State Corporate Travel Card Charges (AC3256-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Tax exemption certificate for rental cars and all other products and services.
- Tax exemption certificate for hotel occupancy.
Fund and Expense Transfers, request for payment from Foundation Accounts form
- Journal transfer form AC-22 (pdf, 20k). For transferring expenditures among accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Allocation adjustment form UA3 (pdf, 20k). For assigning and adjusting allocations within accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Revenue transfer form RA (pdf, 12k). For transferring revenue among Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) and State University Tuition Reimburable Accounts (SUTRA).
- Request for payment from Alumni and/or Oswego College Foundation accounts.
- Long Ad Template for Search Postings in Academic Affairs. This form must accompany a Request to Fill position form.
- Short Ad Example (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Ad Suggestions (MSWord, 75k)
- Academic Affairs Search and Hire Flowchart
- Suggested Faculty Interview Meetings and New Hire/Appointment Process
- Policy on Hospitality
- Prior Service Credit Application
- Appointment Updater for alerting Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Deans, and the Provost's Office of appointment terminations and other appointment-related developments.
- New York State directive on the use of social security numbers in publications by state agencies.
Sabbatical/Title-F Leave Request Forms and Research Fellowship Information
- Sabbatical Proposal Application - includes cover sheet, application form, proposal directions, and evaluation worksheet.
- Sabbatical report cover and sabbatical report guidelines.
- Provost Faculty Research Fellowship
Tuition and Fee Assistance for Employees taking SUNY courses
- Guidelines for Tuition Assistance Support Programs. There are four programs through negotiating units and one supplemental program available through SUNY.
- SUNY B-140W Tuition and Fee Assistance form (pdf, 20k). For partial to full tuition and/or fee remission for faculty and staff enrolled in SUNY courses.
Soliciting and/or Accepting of In-kind (non-cash) gifts to SUNY Oswego
Alumni and Development Gift-In-Kind Transmittal form (pdf, 20k)
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Provost.