Downloads, Operational Memoranda and Other Documentation
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Forms for download:
- New and/or Revised Program Proposals: routing sheet (pdf, 40k)
- Template for proposing new Minors (pdf, 40k)
- Program Announcement and Letter of Intent: routing sheet
- Submit with SUNY Form 1A (Program Announcement) or 1B (Letter of Intent)
- Promotion and tenure forms (MS Word and html)
Travel and Finance
New York State OGS Travel Manual. SUNY Oswego adheres to general guidelines and responsibilities stated in the OGS Travel Manual. Includes definitions of 'official station,' 'travel status,' and other terms and procedures related to travel and miscellaneous expense reimbursement. For more information contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Update on travel allowances from NYS Comptroller's office.
- Request form for state car. Note: please send original and three copies to 'Garage,' Building 12, seven working days prior to the trip.
- Travel request form (pdf, 120k) For requests to travel to conferences, meetings, etc. Forward form (T-1) to your dean.
- Travel advance form (pdf, 40k) for requests for cash advances for travel. When filled out, send to your dean/director.
- Employee Report of Travel Expenses and Claim for Payment (AC132-S) - Travel Voucher - fillable form available in Internet Explorer. Required for all faculty travel reimbursement; retain all receipts for travel, food and lodging expenses to be submitted with this form. For assistance, contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Statement of Automobile Travel (AC160-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Statement of State Corporate Travel Card Charges (AC3256-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Tax exemption certificate for hotel room occupancy, rental cars and all other products and services.
Fund and Expense Transfers, request for payment from Foundation Accounts form
- Journal transfer form AC-22 (pdf, 20k). For transferring expenditures among accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Allocation adjustment form UA3 (pdf, 20k). For assigning and adjusting allocations within accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Revenue transfer form RA (pdf, 12k). For transferring revenue among Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) and State University Tuition Reimburable Accounts (SUTRA).
- Request for payment from Alumni and/or Oswego College Foundation accounts.
- Request to Fill position form (MSWord, 85k). For assistance with this form, contact the Human Resources Office. This form must be accompanied by a search posting form (see Template for Search Postings below).
- Long Ad Template for Search Postings in Academic Affairs. This form must accompany a Request to Fill position form.
- Short Ad Example (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Resources (PDF, 600KB)
- Search Ad Guidelines for writing search ads (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Ad Suggestions (MSWord, 75k)
- Affirmative Action/Hiring Guidelines for Faculty Recruitment
- Academic Affairs Search and Hire Flowchart
- Suggested Faculty Interview Meetings and New Hire/Appointment Process
- Policy on Hospitality
- New appointments, full or part-time. This form supercedes the yellow and green forms used previously. It is downloaded from the Human Resources website.
- Extra-service (pdf, 40k) For full-time faculty on overload or summer/winter sessions. For assistance, call the Payroll Office at 2227.
- Immigration I-9 form. All employees are required to have this form on file in Human Resources before they can be placed on payroll. To acquire this form contact Human Resources at 2215.
- Dual employment forms for faculty/staff being paid extra-service from other SUNY campuses or state offices: for UUP (pdf, 25k); for M/C (doc, 25k); for other (pdf, 25k). Fill out this form before you leave campus, signed by your chair. Give the completed form to your contact at the other state agency to include with your extra-service appointment voucher.
- Appointment Updater for alerting Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Deans, and the Provost's Office of appointment terminations and other appointment-related developments.
- New York State directive on the use of social security numbers in publications by state agencies.
Sabbatical/Title-F Leave Request Forms and Research Fellowship Information
- Leave request (other than sabbatical) (pdf, 147k)
- Sabbatical Proposal Application - includes cover sheet, application form, proposal directions, and evaluation worksheet.
- Sabbatical report cover and sabbatical report guidelines.
- Provost Faculty Research Fellowship
Tuition and Fee Assistance for Employees taking SUNY courses
- Guidelines for Tuition Assistance Support Programs. There are four programs through negotiating units and one supplemental program available through SUNY.
- SUNY B-140W Tuition and Fee Assistance form (pdf, 20k). For partial to full tuition and/or fee remission for faculty and staff enrolled in SUNY courses.
Soliciting and/or Accepting of In-kind (non-cash) gifts to SUNY Oswego
Alumni and Development Gift-In-Kind Transmittal form (pdf, 20k)
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Provost.