Downloads, Operational Memoranda and Other Documentation
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Lemoyne
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Aug 29, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Forms for download:
- New and/or Revised Program Proposals: routing sheet (pdf, 40k)
- Submit with appropriate SUNY Form, available here
- Teacher preparation programs require a different SUNY form. Please contact the Associate Provost's Office at x2232 for the form.
- Template for proposing new Minors (pdf, 40k)
- Program Announcement and Letter of Intent: routing sheet
- Submit with SUNY Form 1A (Program Announcement) or 1B (Letter of Intent)
- Teacher Preparation programs require a different SUNY form. Please contact the Associate Provost's Office at x2232 for the form.
Promotion and Tenure
- Promotion and tenure forms (MS Word and html)
Travel and Finance
New York State Travel Manual - SUNY Oswego adheres to general guidelines and responsibilities stated in the OGS Travel Manual. Includes definitions of 'official station,' 'travel status,' and other terms and procedures related to travel and miscellaneous expense reimbursement. For more information contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Faculty Professional Development/Travel Reimbursement Policy 2014-2015
- Update on travel allowances from NYS Comptroller's office.
- Request form for state car. Note: please send original and three copies to 'Garage,' Building 12, seven working days prior to the trip.
- Travel request form (pdf, 120k) For requests to travel to conferences, meetings, etc. Forward form (T-1) to your dean.
- Travel advance form (pdf, 40k) for requests for cash advances for travel. When filled out, send to your dean/director.
- Employee Report of Travel Expenses and Claim for Payment (AC132-S) - Travel Voucher - fillable form available in Internet Explorer. Required for all faculty travel reimbursement; retain all receipts for travel, food and lodging expenses to be submitted with this form. For assistance, contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Statement of Automobile Travel (AC160-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Statement of State Corporate Travel Card Charges (AC3256-S) - Fillable form available in Internet Explorer.
- Tax exemption certificate for rental cars and all other products and services.
- Tax exemption certificate for hotel occupancy.
Fund and Expense Transfers, request for payment from Foundation Accounts form
- Journal transfer form AC-22 (pdf, 20k). For transferring expenditures among accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Allocation adjustment form UA3 (pdf, 20k). For assigning and adjusting allocations within accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Revenue transfer form RA (pdf, 12k). For transferring revenue among Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) and State University Tuition Reimburable Accounts (SUTRA).
- Request for payment from Alumni and/or Oswego College Foundation accounts.
- Long Ad Template for Search Postings in Academic Affairs. This form must accompany a Request to Fill position form.
- Short Ad Example (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Ad Suggestions (MSWord, 75k)
- Academic Affairs Search and Hire Flowchart
- Suggested Faculty Interview Meetings and New Hire/Appointment Process
- Policy on Hospitality
- Prior Service Credit Application
- Appointment Updater for alerting Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Deans, and the Provost's Office of appointment terminations and other appointment-related developments.
- New York State directive on the use of social security numbers in publications by state agencies.
Sabbatical/Title-F Leave Request Forms and Research Fellowship Information
- Sabbatical Proposal Application - includes cover sheet, application form, proposal directions, and evaluation worksheet.
- Sabbatical report cover and sabbatical report guidelines.
- Provost Faculty Research Fellowship
Tuition and Fee Assistance for Employees taking SUNY courses
- Guidelines for Tuition Assistance Support Programs. There are four programs through negotiating units and one supplemental program available through SUNY.
- SUNY B-140W Tuition and Fee Assistance form (pdf, 20k). For partial to full tuition and/or fee remission for faculty and staff enrolled in SUNY courses.
Soliciting and/or Accepting of In-kind (non-cash) gifts to SUNY Oswego
Alumni and Development Gift-In-Kind Transmittal form (pdf, 20k)
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Provost.