Downloads, Operational Memoranda and Other Documentation
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Men's Soccer Classic - Alfred vs. Morrisville
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Aug 30, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego State vs. Houghton
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Aug 30, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Forms for download:
- New and/or Revised Program Proposals: routing sheet (pdf, 40k)
- Template for proposing new Minors (pdf, 40k)
- Program Announcement and Letter of Intent: routing sheet (pdf, 40k)
- Promotion and tenure forms (MS Word and html)
Travel and Finance
New York State OGS Travel Manual. SUNY Oswego adheres to general guidelines and responsibilities stated in the OGS Travel Manual. Includes definitions of 'official station,' 'travel status,' and other terms and procedures related to travel and miscellaneous expense reimbursement. For more information contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Update on travel allowances from NYS Comptroller's office.
- Request form for state car. Note: please send original and three copies to 'Garage,' Building 12, seven working days prior to the trip.
- Travel request form (pdf, 120k) For requests to travel to conferences, meetings, etc. Forward form (T-1) to your dean.
- Travel advance form (pdf, 40k) for requests for cash advances for travel. When filled out, send to your dean/director.
- Travel Reimbursement form (pdf, 55k) Required for all faculty travel reimbursement; retain all receipts for travel, food and lodging expenses to be submitted with this form. File has four parts - the voucher, a mileage form, a credit card log, and an additional form for extended information not included on voucher and/or mileage form. For assistance, contact the Travel Office at 2223.
- Travel voucher (excel, 120k) Spreadsheet form has all four forms in tab and printable; the voucher contains built-in formulas that automatically calculate mileage and subtotals. Note: NYS mileage reimbursement rate will be 56.5 cents per mile - Federal and NYS. Be sure to use the current rate.
- Tax exemption certificate for hotel room occupancy, rental cars and all other products and services.
Fund and Expense Transfers, request for payment from Foundation Accounts form
- Journal transfer form AC-22 (pdf, 20k). For transferring expenditures among accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Allocation adjustment form UA3 (pdf, 20k). For assigning and adjusting allocations within accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
- Revenue transfer form RA (pdf, 12k). For transferring revenue among Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) and State University Tuition Reimburable Accounts (SUTRA).
- Request for payment from Alumni and/or Oswego College Foundation accounts.
- Request to Fill position form (MSWord, 85k). For assistance with this form, contact the Human Resources Office. This form must be accompanied by a search posting form (see Template for Search Postings below).
- Long Ad Template for Search Postings (MSWord, 85k) in Academic Affairs. This form must accompany a Request to Fill position form.
- Short Ad Example (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Ad Guidelines for writing search ads (MSWord, 75k)
- Search Ad Suggestions (MSWord, 75k)
- Affirmative Action/Hiring Guidelines for Faculty Recruitment
- Academic Affairs Search and Hire Flowchart
- Suggested Faculty Interview Meetings and New Hire/Appointment Process
- New appointments, full or part-time. This form supercedes the yellow and green forms used previously. It is downloaded from the Human Resources website.
- Extra-service (pdf, 40k) For full-time faculty on overload or summer/winter sessions. For assistance, call the Payroll Office at 2227.
- Immigration I-9 form. All employees are required to have this form on file in Human Resources before they can be placed on payroll. To acquire this form contact Human Resources at 2215.
- Dual employment forms for faculty/staff being paid extra-service from other SUNY campuses or state offices: for UUP (pdf, 25k); for M/C (doc, 25k); for other (pdf, 25k). Fill out this form before you leave campus, signed by your chair. Give the completed form to your contact at the other state agency to include with your extra-service appointment voucher.
- Appointment Updater for alerting Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Deans, and the Provost's Office of appointment terminations and other appointment-related developments.
- New York State directive on the use of social security numbers in publications by state agencies.
Sabbatical/Title-F Leave Request Forms and Research Fellowship Information
- Leave request (other than sabbatical) (pdf, 147k)
- Sabbatical Proposal Application - includes cover sheet, application form, proposal directions, and evaluation worksheet.
- Sabbatical report cover and sabbatical report guidelines.
- Provost Faculty Research Fellowship
Tuition and Fee Assistance for Employees taking SUNY courses
- Guidelines for Tuition Assistance Support Programs. There are four programs through negotiating units and one supplemental program available through SUNY.
- SUNY B-140W Tuition and Fee Assistance form (pdf, 20k). For partial to full tuition and/or fee remission for faculty and staff enrolled in SUNY courses.
Soliciting and/or Accepting of In-kind (non-cash) gifts to SUNY Oswego
Alumni and Development Gift-In-Kind Transmittal form (pdf, 20k)
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Provost.