Reports, Memoranda and Other Documentation
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Assessment Timeline/Report - 2013-2014
- Annual Assessment 2012-2013 Executive Summary
- 2012-13 Annual Submission of Assessment Reports (pdf version)
- Assessment Report 2011-12
- Annual Assessment Report - Executive Summary 2011-12
Faculty and Student Scholarly and Creative Activity
- Guidelines for establishing academic research centers
- Guidelines for External Grants (doc, 40k) (pdf version)
- Provost Faculty Research Fellowship
- Subvention Policy
- Course reduction to engage in non-instructional activities
- Final Exam/Last Exam Policy/Posting Grades - Memo
- Retention and Disposition of Graded Material - Memo
- Budget Planning Principles
- External funding, grants, monetary awards, etc. for professional activities
- Supplies and services
- Candidates for honorary degrees (SUNY policy)
- Criteria for Personnel Decisions - revised 11-1-10; cover memo revised 8-30-11, 2013 promotion schedule
- Sabbatical Proposal Application - includes cover sheet, directions and evaluation worksheet (pdf) (Word)
- Sabbatical report cover sheet and sabbatical report directions
- Leave, or other interruptions of service to the University (SUNY policy)
- Tuition Assistance for Employees - Memo
- Term and Continuing Schedule 2012-2013
Provost's special committees
Academic Affairs Retreats
- Faculty Fall Retreat - 8/21/13
- Chairs' Meeting - 1/24/13
- Online Reference Materials
- Bridges and Barriers to Teaching Online College Courses: A Study of Experienced Online Faculty in Thirty Six Colleges
- Increasing Access to Higher Education: A Study of the Diffusion of Online Teaching Amoung 913 College Faculty
- Learner-Centered Theory and Practice in Distance Education
- U.S. Department of Education - Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning
- Chairs' Meeting - 8/22/12
- International Student Recruitment
- Learning Centers
- Race to the Top Introductory Webinar
... More documents including downloadable official forms