School of Business and School of Education ceremony at 9 a.m. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Communication, Media and the Arts ceremony at 1:30 p.m. Admission by ticket, five allotted to each graduate. 312-2106.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Procedures - Responding to Injuries and Illnesses of Students, Employees or Visitors
If any situation appears to be a medical emergency, fire or crime emergency, contact University Police at x5555 or 911 from a campus phone to get help immediately. In the event of an accident involving injury or illness:
1. If life threatening, seek emergency medical treatment.
2. Be prepared to give as much information as possible, such as location, nature of injury, cause of injury and any hazards that may be present.
3. Employees must notify their immediate supervisor as quickly as possible of any on-the-job injury or illness. If it is not an emergency, the supervisor should be notified before the employee seeks medical treatment.
After the emergency has ended, file a University Accident Form (CS-13). These are available from your supervisor.
Hazard Reporting Slips, Trips and Falls
Spilled liquids and wet floors are one of the major causes of slips, trips and falls. If you spill something, clean it up immediately. If you discover a spill or wet floor and need assistance, please contact Facilities and Operations) x3200.
Report all other trip and fall hazards (malfunctioning elevators, holes in the sidewalk, loose carpet, lighting deficiencies etc.) to Facilities and Operations immediately at x3200.
Blood, Body Fluid or Infectious Exposures
An exposure means a specific eye, mouth, or other mucous membrane, non - intact skin or contact exposure with blood or other potentially infectious materials.
If you are exposed:
- Immediately WASH area with soap and water or eye wash for 15 minutes as applicable;
- Notify your supervisor;
- Obtain medical help;
- Immediately report to the emergency room
- An Exposure Incident form needs to be filled out.
- Notify Environmental Health and Safety (Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:00 PM) at x3150, for a follow up and to make sure the proper form is filled out.