Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 7:11 p.m. - 7:11 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 7:12 p.m. - 7:12 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 7:09 p.m. - 7:09 p.m.
Procedures - Responding to Injuries and Illnesses of Students, Employees or Visitors
If any situation appears to be a medical emergency, fire or crime emergency, contact University Police at x5555 or 911 from a campus phone to get help immediately. In the event of an accident involving injury or illness:
1. If life threatening, seek emergency medical treatment.
2. Be prepared to give as much information as possible, such as location, nature of injury, cause of injury and any hazards that may be present.
3. Employees must notify their immediate supervisor as quickly as possible of any on-the-job injury or illness. If it is not an emergency, the supervisor should be notified before the employee seeks medical treatment.
After the emergency has ended, fill out an Employee Accident Report form which are available from your supervisor and then submit to Human Resources.
Hazard Reporting Slips, Trips and Falls
Spilled liquids and wet floors are one of the major causes of slips, trips and falls. If you spill something, clean it up immediately. If you discover a spill or wet floor and need assistance, please contact Facilities and Operations) x3200.
Report all other trip and fall hazards (malfunctioning elevators, holes in the sidewalk, loose carpet, lighting deficiencies etc.) to Facilities and Operations immediately at x3200.
Blood, Body Fluid or Infectious Exposures
An exposure means a specific eye, mouth, or other mucous membrane, non - intact skin or contact exposure with blood or other potentially infectious materials.
If you are exposed:
- Immediately WASH area with soap and water or eye wash for 15 minutes as applicable;
- Notify your supervisor;
- Obtain medical help;
- Immediately report to the emergency room
- An Exposure Incident form needs to be filled out.
- Notify Environmental Health and Safety (Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:00 PM) at x3150, for a follow up and to make sure the proper form is filled out.