Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Procedures - Responding to Injuries and Illnesses of Students, Employees or Visitors
If any situation appears to be a medical emergency, fire or crime emergency, contact University Police at x5555 or 911 from a campus phone to get help immediately. In the event of an accident involving injury or illness:
1. If life threatening, seek emergency medical treatment.
2. Be prepared to give as much information as possible, such as location, nature of injury, cause of injury and any hazards that may be present.
3. Employees must notify their immediate supervisor as quickly as possible of any on-the-job injury or illness. If it is not an emergency, the supervisor should be notified before the employee seeks medical treatment.
After the emergency has ended, fill out an Employee Accident Report form which are available from your supervisor and then submit to Human Resources.
Hazard Reporting Slips, Trips and Falls
Spilled liquids and wet floors are one of the major causes of slips, trips and falls. If you spill something, clean it up immediately. If you discover a spill or wet floor and need assistance, please contact Facilities and Operations) x3200.
Report all other trip and fall hazards (malfunctioning elevators, holes in the sidewalk, loose carpet, lighting deficiencies etc.) to Facilities and Operations immediately at x3200.
Blood, Body Fluid or Infectious Exposures
An exposure means a specific eye, mouth, or other mucous membrane, non - intact skin or contact exposure with blood or other potentially infectious materials.
If you are exposed:
- Immediately WASH area with soap and water or eye wash for 15 minutes as applicable;
- Notify your supervisor;
- Obtain medical help;
- Immediately report to the emergency room
- An Exposure Incident form needs to be filled out.
- Notify Environmental Health and Safety (Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:00 PM) at x3150, for a follow up and to make sure the proper form is filled out.