Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 10:48 p.m. - 10:48 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 10:49 p.m. - 10:49 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 10:50 p.m. - 10:50 p.m.
Red - Severe: Severe Risk of Terrorist Attacks
Orange - High: High Risk of Terrorist Attacks
Yellow - Elevated: Significant Risk of Terrorist Attacks
Blue - Guarded: General Risk of Terrorist Attacks
Green - Low: Low Risk of Terrorist Attacks
For Yellow, Blue and Green Alert levels, go to the Homeland Security website.
Orange - High Risk of Terrorist Attacks
The Incident Command System will be activated and the Incident Command Team will meet to review and assess any specific risk to campus. Police will monitor communications from a variety of law enforcement agencies. For the duration of the threat, the Incident Command Team will assess the threat to campus and will make necessary changes. The campus community will be notified of any change in the terrorist threat level through email and the media. A recording with information of the terror threat level change will be left on voice mail.
- Employees need identification.
- Check points/random package inspection may be implemented.
- Know all vendors making deliveries.
- Building security details may differ.
Red - Severe Risk of Terrorist Attacks
- University facilities may be closed.
- Identification badges must be worn at all times for access to all areas of campus.
- All packages carried into the University will be checked.
- Access to the University will be restricted.
- All visitors to the University will be asked to show identification and their names will be entered into a visitor log through Residence Life and Housing.