Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 9:13 p.m. - 9:13 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 9:14 p.m. - 9:14 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 9:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
In an emergency --Police/Fire/Ambulance--dial 911.
- All building evacuations will occur when a fire alarm sounds and/or upon notification by University Police, a building coordinator or other authorized personnel.
- When the building evacuation alarm is activated during an emergency, leave by the nearest safe, marked exit and alert others to do the same.
- Assist the disabled in exiting the building! DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS IN CASES OF FIRE!
- Once outside, proceed to a clear area that is at least 300 feet from the affected building. Keep streets, fire lanes, hydrant areas and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel.
- DO NOT return to an evacuated building unless told to do so by a University official. The State University Police or other emergency response personnel must be notified of missing persons so that a search can be conducted.
- Preplan designated meeting place.