Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 1:22 p.m. - 1:22 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
In an emergency --Police/Fire/Ambulance--dial 911.
- All building evacuations will occur when a fire alarm sounds and/or upon notification by University Police, a building coordinator or other authorized personnel.
- When the building evacuation alarm is activated during an emergency, leave by the nearest safe, marked exit and alert others to do the same.
- Assist the disabled in exiting the building! DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS IN CASES OF FIRE!
- Once outside, proceed to a clear area that is at least 300 feet from the affected building. Keep streets, fire lanes, hydrant areas and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel.
- DO NOT return to an evacuated building unless told to do so by a University official. The State University Police or other emergency response personnel must be notified of missing persons so that a search can be conducted.
- Preplan designated meeting place.