Information and Procedures Regarding Various Types of Emergencies
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
SUNY Oswego Emergency Preparedness Information
The Web Pages listed below contain a variety of responses and information regarding emergency and hazard response at SUNY Oswego. This is meant to be a quick refererence guide to provide basic essential information in a real emergency. In no way does it replace the detailed and thorough information as provided in the SUNY Oswego Emergency Management Plan.
- As a default response for any emergency not covered remember to notify University Police at (315) 312-5555 or x5555 from any phone in an emergency.
- All of our responses to emergency situations calls for the use of the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
Information on the following topics:
- Violent Incidents Involving Firearms and Other Dangerous Behavior (what you should do)
- Emergency Services Phone Numbers
- Other Various Types of Emergencies
- University Response to Terror Alerts
- Homeland Security
- Disaster Protocol for Residence Hall Staff
- Utility Emergency
- Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Procedures: Shooting Situation
- Criminal Violent Behavior
- Shelter-In-Place (Violent Person) Procedures
- Reporting Crime / Threatening Individual
- Emergency Procedures: Bomb Threats
- Emergency Procedures: Suspicious Packages
- Bias Crimes and Prevention
- Emergency Procedures: Serious Injury/Accident
- Mental Health Emergencies
- Sexual Assualt and Sexual Misconduct Information
- Severe Weather - Winter Storm (Snow and Ice)
- Class Cancellations and Snow Plowing Procedures
- Emergency Information (Weather/Snow Plowing)
- Pedestrian Safety
- Personal Safety On Campus
The above web pages are also available in a single printable Adobe pdf file:
Emergency Preparedness Information and Procedures (Adobe pdf 762 KB)
Bomb Threat Procedures/Checklist 255 KB .pdf
Counter Terrorism (Alert Levels)
Oswego, NY 13126