Information and Procedures Regarding Various Types of Emergencies
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 5:11 a.m. - 5:11 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
SUNY Oswego Emergency Preparedness Information
The Web Pages listed below contain a variety of responses and information regarding emergency and hazard response at SUNY Oswego. This is meant to be a quick refererence guide to provide basic essential information in a real emergency. In no way does it replace the detailed and thorough information as provided in the SUNY Oswego Emergency Management Plan.
Emergency Response Plan (8.83MB .pdf)
- As a default response for any emergency not covered remember to notify University Police at (315) 312-5555 or x5555 from any phone in an emergency.
- All of our responses to emergency situations calls for the use of the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
Information on the following topics:
- Violent Incidents Involving Firearms and Other Dangerous Behavior (what you should do)
- Emergency Services Phone Numbers
- Other Various Types of Emergencies
- University Response to Terror Alerts
- Homeland Security
- Disaster Protocol for Residence Hall Staff
- Utility Emergency
- Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Procedures: Shooting Situation
- Criminal Violent Behavior
- Shelter-In-Place (Violent Person) Procedures
- Reporting Crime / Threatening Individual
- Emergency Procedures: Bomb Threats
- Emergency Procedures: Suspicious Packages
- Bias Crimes and Prevention
- Emergency Procedures: Serious Injury/Accident
- Mental Health Emergencies
- Sexual Assualt and Sexual Misconduct Information
- Severe Weather - Winter Storm (Snow and Ice)
- Class Cancellations and Snow Plowing Procedures
- Emergency Information (Weather/Snow Plowing)
- Pedestrian Safety
- Personal Safety On Campus
The above web pages are also available in a single printable Adobe pdf file:
Emergency Preparedness Information and Procedures (Adobe pdf 734 KB)
Bomb Threat Procedures/Checklist 255 KB .pdf
Counter Terrorism (Alert Levels)
Oswego, NY 13126