First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
- MAIL MUST BE BANDED TOGETHER WITH THE DEPARTMENT NAME AND/OR FUNCTION NUMBER INCLUDING ANY SUFFIX ON EVERY PIECE OF MAIL.
- 1st Class Brown Clip envelopes can not go out at the Educational Material rate.
- All mail must either be sealed, flapped or tucked. If using 1st Class Bulk it is very important to seal the pieces.
- International mail must be sealed and bundled separately.
- Mail that already had postage on it should be bundled separately.
- All On Campus mail must be bundled per building!
- Postcards should be on the top of a bundle, NOT stuck in the middle of a bundle.
- Size #6 envelopes MUST be sealed before coming over to the mail room.
- All envelopes need to be facing the same direction!!!
- Over stuffed envelopes MUST be sealed before coming over to the mail room.
- All mail must be placed in envelopes if leaving the campus. NO folded paper with a staple or tab.
- All manila envelopes must be sealed (if they are clasped, must be clasped down fully) before coming over to the mail room.
- All outgoing mail that uses a function number must have an acceptable return address that includes the campus address with department name.
- Bar coded function number card must be attached to the top piece of mail in your bundle, this includes single pieces of mail.