First Class Bulk Mail
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 7:35 a.m. - 7:35 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 7:37 a.m. - 7:37 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 7:38 a.m. - 7:38 a.m.
It is MANDATORY that all departments mailing 1st Class with 500 or more pieces use 1st Class Bulk Mail.
1st Class Bulk Mail Procedures are as follows:
- Must be 500 or more pieces
- Need the Permit #6 indicia in the upper right hand corner or be metered by the Mail Room
- Must be in Zip Code Order
- Must be exact in weight and content, unless they are metered by the Mail Room
- NO INTERNATIONAL MAIL IN FIRST CLASS BULK