First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
CAMPUS CONCEPT COMMITTEE
- A representative of the College Council and the Student Association President are ex-officio and non-voting
- Co-chairs, The President shall appoint one chair; the Faculty Assembly shall select the other chair
- The College President shall appoint eight representatives, including administration, classified staff, professional staff, the Director of Physical Plant, a representative from the Foundation, and two representatives from Residence Life and Campus Life.
- The Faculty Assembly shall elect eight members to the Committee from the voting faculty or the professional staff group. The first members elected shall serve three-year terms and shall be voting faculty or staff, one each from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, School of Communication, Media and the Arts, the School of Business, and the School of Education. The next two elected shall have two-year terms, and the last two elected shall have one-year terms. After the initial election, all terms shall be three years.
- Two student representatives shall be selected by the Student Association.
- To provide leadership and coordination for long-range physical space and facilities planning, which recognizes the primary academic function of the institution; to assess needs, and to propose priorities to appropriate governance bodies for the next 10 years.
- To acquire an institutional perspective relative to the emerging Campus Concept.
- To assess current and emerging needs for facilities renovations through extensive consultation with all appropriate constituencies.
- To recommend priorities for action to the President that are consistent with the long-range plan.
- The Committee shall prepare and present periodic reports to the Faculty Assembly and to the College community.
- Recommendations to the College administration shall be first reported out to the Faculty Assembly for its comment.