Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 5:21 a.m. - 5:21 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
I was recently hired. Can I complete my tax forms online?
NO. Forms cannot be submitted electronically as the Federal and State government require us, the employer, to retain tax forms with an original signature. PLEASE NOTE: In order for us to process a pay check, all forms must be printed, signed and returned to 506 Culkin, along with proper identification to satisfy Form I-9.
Included in this section are links for the tax forms and instructions on completing them.
- Complete lines 1-4, below dotted line.
- If claiming withholding, complete line 5 (and line 6 if you want an additional amount withheld.)
- If claiming exemption from taxes (you must meet the qualifications under line 7), and write 'EXEMPT' on line 7.
NY State Income Tax- Either:
- If claiming withholding, complete Form IT-2104: Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate
- If claiming exemption from taxes, complete Form IT-2104-E: Certificate of Exemption from Withholding. You must meet the criteria listed on lines 1, 2, and 3 of the form.
- Complete Section 1. Bring appropriate documentation establishing identity and employment eligibility to 506 Culkin Hall. Most common forms of identification are:
List A: U.S. passport
List B Driver's license/permit or School ID card AND List C Social Security card or Birth Certificate
(See Form I-9 for the complete list of acceptable identification.)