Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
I was recently hired. Can I complete my tax forms online?
YES, however they cannot be submitted electronically as the Federal and State government require us, the employer, to retain tax forms with an original signature. PLEASE NOTE: In order for us to process a pay check, all forms must be printed, signed and returned to 506 Culkin, along with proper identification to satisfy Form I-9.
Included in this section are links for the tax forms and instructions on completing them.
- Complete lines 1-4, below dotted line.
- If claiming withholding, complete line 5 (and line 6 if you want an additional amount withheld.)
- If claiming exemption from taxes (you must meet the qualifications under line 7), and write 'EXEMPT' on line 7.
NY State Income Tax- Either:
- If claiming withholding, complete Form IT-2104: Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate
- If claiming exemption from taxes, complete Form IT-2104-E: Certificate of Exemption from Withholding. You must meet the criteria listed on lines 1, 2, and 3 of the form.
- Complete Section 1. Bring appropriate documentation establishing identity and employment eligibility to 506 Culkin Hall. Most common forms of identification are:
List A: U.S. passport
List B & C: Driver's license/permit or School ID card and
Social Security card or Birth Certificate
(See Form I-9 for the complete list of acceptable identification.)