Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Choose from low-fat, heart-smart and non-meat alternatives. Send an email to our Registered Dietitian or give her a call at #3284 for sound advice about dietary concerns.
Late Night Snack
- Great study break! Everthing from ice cream sundaes to bagel pizzas with veggies and dip and a selection of fresh fruit. Kick back, relax and listen to some music. Take your pick from two convenient locations across campus: Lakeside and Littlepage.
Sweet Occasions Online
- For a special occasion... or no occasion at all! Choose from a basket-of-goodies, fresh fruit basket, balloon-o-gram, gourmet cookies or a specialty cake with your message on it. A nice way to say, "I'm thinking of you".
Bag Meals To Go
- Conflict in schedule? Don't worry about lunch or dinner. If you've got a class, we've got it covered.
You can pick up a Bag Lunch or Bag Dinner at the following locations between the times of 7am and 10:45am Monday-Friday.
(Cooper, Lakeside, Littlepage, and Pathfinder)
Note:If you get a bag lunch or dinner, you will not be allowed access to any of the Dining Centers for that meal.
- Guest Meals are available for purchase when a student wants to treat a guest, parent, or friend to an all-you-care-to-eat meal in a resident dining center. The guest must be accompanied by the meal plan holder. Guest Meals may be purchased at the Residential Dining Center or ID and Dining Office in 503 Culkin.
- Guest Meals are to be used for guests only. Students cannot purchase guest meals and use them for themselves as way of supplementing their meal plans.
- The minimum number of guest meals sold is 3, and the maximum is 6.
- Guest Meals balances from the Fall semester are carried over to the Spring. Balances from the spring semester do not get carried over to the fall.
- Guest Meals are not to be used at Mackin Dining Center or during the summer.
- All resident meal plans now include "Free" Anytime Meals. Visitors coming and no money in sight? No problem. You can still treat your family or friends to an all-you-can-eat meals on us! You can also use them for yourself.