Concert: Ethel quartet plus guitarist Kaki King
Hard-driving guitarist Kaki King combines forces with New York-based string quartet Ethel, which joined King on her latest album, "Glow." $18, including parking ($5 for SUNY Oswego students). 312-2141. http://www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Wednesday, March 26, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs St. John Fisher
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, March 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Elmira
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Tuesday, March 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Lunch & Learn "LinkedIn Best Practices" Webinar
More information: http://goo.gl/o7h64e
Tuesday, March 11, noon - 1 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, March 20, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Why worry? Isn't it nice to know it's always there? The Full Board enables you to eat during every meal period and have unlimited meals at the Resident Dining Centers.
- For those people who like to eat more than a dozen meals per week, the Full Board is still the best value for your money.
With all the stress in your life from classes, labs and computers, it's comforting to know you can just walk over to the Dining Centers and choose a meal from their large selection of entrees, side dishes, sandwiches, fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, salads, yogurt and more! Many of these items are the brand names you've grown up with. That stands for quality.
- The Full Board meal plan will come with $70 Laker Dining Dollars built in!
- Any 12 + $80 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 9 + $90 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 7 + $100 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 5 + $110 Laker Dining Dollars
- The Any Plans realizes that not everyone eats three meals a day right on campus because of class schedules, working and going home on weekends, so we tailored these plans especially for you.
Start out your week with twelve, nine, seven, or five meals on your plan. Every time you go to a Dining Center, a meal is deducted. When the week starts over, so do your meals! What's the Laker Dining Dollars for? Well, that's extra money on your account that can be used to eat at of the Auxiliary Services dining locations on campus and with Dominos, Oswego Sub Shop and, in late August, Wonton House.
- The Any 2 Plan consists of 2 meals per week and $250.00 Laker Dining Dollars.
- The 2 meals can be used at any of the residential dining centers, including Mackin Dining Center. Because Mackin is an a la carte dining facility, you get a $6.50 equivalency for each of your 2 meals. Balances over the $6.50 limit can be paid using Laker Dining Dollars or cash.
- This meal plan is only available to residents of the Lonis/Moreland and The Village.
Laker Dining Dollars
- The Laker Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used in the Dining Services Cash Operation locations as well as the Residential Dining Centers.
- Benefits of the Laker Dining Dollars:
Immediate 5% bonus added to all deposits $25 and higher and no 8% sales tax!
That is a total potential savings of 13%!
- Convenience and security.
Your SUNY Oswego photo ID accesses your plan. No more fumbling for cash while juggling food.
Just present your photo ID and your purchase will be deducted from your balance.
- Accounts opened with as little as $10.
ID & Dining Office accepts cash, credit cards or check deposits Monday through Thursday, 8:00am - 6:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm all semester.
Laker Dining Dollars is built in to all residential meal plans.
Choose from our on campus Cash Operation locations or use for yourself or guests in the Dining Centers ("all-you-can-eat").
Order Dominos Pizza, Oswego Sub Shop and Wonton House and have it delivered to your on or off campus address.
- The Laker Dining Dollars is perfect for you! You don't have to eat Ramen Noodles and Macaroni & Cheese just because you live off campus. Have a look in our fridge for a real meal.
- Click here to go to our online order form.
- New!!! add Laker Dining Dollars using your My Oswego Account!
Just login to MyOswego
Select "Student Accounts"
Select "Account Summary"
Choose the current term "Fall or Spring"
Scroll to the bottom of the summary page and click on "Add Laker Dining Dollars"
The amount you choose will be billed to you and deposited into your account at the top of the next hour.