Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Full Board Plan
- Why worry? Isn't it nice to know it's always there? The Full Board enables you to eat during every meal period and have unlimited meals at the Resident Dining Centers.
- For those people who like to eat more than a dozen meals per week, the Full Board is still the best value for your money.
With all the stress in your life from classes, labs and computers, it's comforting to know you can just walk over to the Dining Centers and choose a meal from their large selection of entrees, side dishes, sandwiches, fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, salads, yogurt and more! Many of these items are the brand names you've grown up with. That stands for quality.
- The Full Board meal plan will come with $80 Laker Dining Dollars built in!
The Any Plans
- Any 12 + $80 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 9 + $90 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 7 + $100 Laker Dining Dollars
- Any 5 + $110 Laker Dining Dollars
- The Any Plans realizes that not everyone eats three meals a day right on campus because of class schedules, working and going home on weekends, so we tailored these plans especially for you.
Start out your week with twelve, nine, seven, or five meals on your plan. Every time you go to a Dining Center, a meal is deducted. When the week starts over, so do your meals! What's the Laker Dining Dollars for? Well, that's extra money on your account that can be used to eat at of the Auxiliary Services dining locations on campus and with Dominos, Oswego Sub Shop and, in late August, Wonton House.
- The Any 2 Plan consists of 2 meals per week and $250.00 Laker Dining Dollars.
- The 2 meals can be used at any of the residential dining centers, including Mackin Dining Center. Because Mackin is an a la carte dining facility, you get a $6.50 equivalency for each of your 2 meals. Balances over the $6.50 limit can be paid using Laker Dining Dollars or cash.
- This meal plan is only available to residents of the Lonis/Moreland and The Village.
Notes: Balances of Laker Dining Dollars accounts that come with the Residential Dining Plans only roll from the Fall to the Spring with the purchase of a Spring semester Residential Dining Plan. There is no rollover from Spring semester to Summer or Fall semesters. Unused dollars are not refundable. No alcohol may be purchased with Laker Dining Dollars.
Laker Dining Dollars
- The Laker Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used in the Dining Services Cash Operation locations as well as the Residential Dining Centers.
- Benefits of the Laker Dining Dollars:
Immediate 5% bonus added to all deposits $25 and higher and no 8% sales tax!
That is a total potential savings of 13%!
- Convenience and security.
Your SUNY Oswego photo ID accesses your plan. No more fumbling for cash while juggling food.
Just present your photo ID and your purchase will be deducted from your balance.
- Accounts opened with as little as $10.
ID & Dining Office accepts cash, credit cards or check deposits Monday through Thursday, 8:00am - 6:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm all semester.
Laker Dining Dollars is built in to all residential meal plans.
Choose from our on campus Cash Operation locations or use for yourself or guests in the Dining Centers ("all-you-can-eat").
Order Dominos Pizza, Oswego Sub Shop and Wonton House and have it delivered to your on or off campus address.
Off Campus Students
- The Laker Dining Dollars is perfect for you! You don't have to eat Ramen Noodles and Macaroni & Cheese just because you live off campus. Have a look in our fridge for a real meal.
- Click here to go to our online order form.
- New!!! add Laker Dining Dollars using your My Oswego Account!
Just login to MyOswego
Select "Student Accounts"
Select "Account Summary"
Choose the current term "Fall or Spring"
Scroll to the bottom of the summary page and click on "Add Laker Dining Dollars"
The amount you choose will be billed to you and deposited into your account at the top of the next hour.
Notes: Unused Laker Dining Dollars dollars rollover from Fall semester to Spring semester only. There is no rollover from Spring semester to Summer or Fall semesters. Unused dollars are not refundable. No alcohol may be purchased with the Plus Plan.