Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 12:19 p.m. - 12:19 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 12:20 p.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 12:16 p.m. - 12:16 p.m.
|Full Board w/ $80 Laker Dining Dollars||$2260.00||$2310.00||$2350.00||$2400.00|
|Any 12 w/ $80 Laker Dining Dollars||$2145.00||$2190.00||$2220.00||$2250.00|
|Any 9 w/ $90 Laker Dining Dollars||$2015.00||$2060.00||$2090.00||$2120.00|
|Any 7 with $100 Laker Dining Dollars||$1725.00||$1770.00||$1800.00||$1830.00|
|Any 5 w/ $110 Laker Dining Dollars||$1385.00||$1430.00||$1455.00||$1480.00|
|Any 2 w/ $250 Laker Dining Dollars||$930.00||$960.00||$980.00||$1000.00|
- All Prices are "per semester".
- The Any 2 meal plan is for residents of Lonis/Moreland and The Village.
- Laker Dining Dollars amounts are for the semester and are included in the price of the meal plan.
- Residential Dining Laker Dining Dollars balances only roll with the purchase of a Spring semester Residential Dining Plan.
- The Oswego Guarantee is based on the student's first year of enrollment.
- Fullboard meal plan is mandatory for first semester freshman.
- Fullboard, Any12 and Any9 are options available for second semester freshman.
- International students are excluded from the Full Board requirement.
- Laker Dining Dollars balances roll from Fall to Spring only.
- Balances left at the end of the Spring semester do not roll to Summer and cannot be refunded.