First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The Laker Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used in the Dining Services Cash Operation locations as well as the Residential Dining Centers
Buy Laker Dining Dollars online or add Laker Dining Dollars using your My Oswego Account!
- login to MyOswego
- Select "Student Accounts"
- Select "Account Summary"
- Choose the current term "Fall or Spring"
- Scroll to the bottom of the summary page and click on "Add Laker Dining Dollars"
- The amount you choose will be billed to you and deposited into your account at the top of the next hour.
Benefits of the Laker Dining Dollars
- Immediate 5% bonus added to all deposits $25 and higher and no 8% sales tax!
That is a total potential savings of 13%!
- Convenience and security.
Your SUNY Oswego photo ID accesses your plan. No more fumbling for cash while juggling food.
Just present your photo ID and your purchase will be deducted from your balance.
- Accounts opened with as little as $10.
ID & Dining Office accepts cash, credit cards or check deposits Monday through Thursday, 8:00am - 6:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm all semester.
Laker Dining Dollars is built in to all residential meal plans.
Choose from our on campus Cash Operation locations or use for yourself or guests in the Dining Centers ("all-you-can-eat").
- Order Dominos Pizza, Oswego Sub Shop and, in late August, Wonton House and have it delivered to your on or off campus address.
- The Laker Dining Dollars is perfect for you! You don't have to eat Ramen Noodles and Macaroni & Cheese just because you live off campus. Have a look in our fridge for a real meal.
Notes: Unused Laker Dining Dollars dollars rollover from Fall semester to Spring semester only. There is no rollover from Spring semester to Summer or Fall semesters. Unused dollars are not refundable. No alcohol may be purchased with the Plus Plan.