Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 6:42 a.m. - 6:42 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The Institute for Global Engagement reports to the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs. A Coordinating Board works with the Institute Director. Faculty members and program directors/chairs representing the offices and programs most involved with internationalization at SUNY Oswego have a seat on the Coordinating Board. In addition, the chairs of the IGE committees and Phi Beta Delta will be represented on the board. To view the minutes of past please click here.
The Institute of Global Engagement 2013-2014 Coordinating Board:
- Institute for Global Engagement Director: Dr. Ulises A. Mejias
- Office of International Education & Programs Director: Dr. Joshua McKeown
- Global & International Studies Director: Dr. Stephen Rosow
- Hart Hall Faculty Director: Dr. Greg Parsons
- Modern Languages and Literatures Dept. Chair: Dr. John Lalande
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
- Research and Individualized Student Experiences Co-Chair: Denise Dirienzo
- Global Laboratory Director: Dr. Shashi Kanbur
- GENIUS Olympiad: Dr. Fehmi Damkaci
- Curriculum Committee Chair: Dr. Jeffrey Schneider, Co-Chair: Amy McHugh
- International Students Committee & Visiting Scholars Chair: Dr. A. Nanthakumar
- Scholars Committee Chair: (open)
- Student Fulbright and International Awards Committee Chair: Lyn Blanchfield
- Phi Beta Delta President: Joanne O'Toole