Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 5:25 p.m. - 5:25 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 5:22 p.m. - 5:22 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 5:23 p.m. - 5:23 p.m.
To enjoy the full complement of summer services and to make your four-week stay on campus comfortable you should bring the following items:
· Government issued Picture ID (e.g. driver's license, non-driver's license, Sheriff's I.D. or passport). You will need this identification to conduct all college business and transactions.
· Medical Insurance I.D. card
· Medication and prescriptions (please try and get your prescriptions for the month filled before arriving if possible)
· Linens (pillow, blanket, towels, etc.). All SUNY Oswego residence hall mattresses require "extra long" twin sheets (33 1/2" x 80" x 6 1/2 or 36" x 80" x 6 1/2").
Please be advised it is recommended for all participants
to bring no more than 1 suitcase and 1 handbag for the summer program.
- Clothing (suitable for both cold and warm weather)
- Jacket and umbrella
- Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoos, etc.)
- Laundry detergent
- Notebooks, pens, and pencils
- Clothes hangers
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
- Bug Spray
- Laptop (only if you own one, otherwise computers are available on campus)
- 1 2" 3 ring binder
Please do not bring:
· Car (you are not allowed to have a car on campus during the summer program)
· Valuables (they cannot be secured)
· TV (There is a TV in the main lounge of the residential hall. If you have a TV, it is recommended that you wait until Fall to bring it to campus.)
· Refrigerator (you can rent one during the summer program for an additional cost.)
· Candles or Incense