Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
To enjoy the full complement of summer services and to make your four-week stay on campus comfortable you should bring the following items:
· Government issued Picture ID (e.g. driver's license, non-driver's license, Sheriff's I.D. or passport). You will need this identification to conduct all college business and transactions.
· Medical Insurance I.D. card
· Medication and prescriptions (please try and get your prescriptions for the month filled before arriving if possible)
· Linens (pillow, blanket, towels, etc.). All SUNY Oswego residence hall mattresses require "extra long" twin sheets (33 1/2" x 80" x 6 1/2 or 36" x 80" x 6 1/2").
· Clothing (suitable for both cold and warm weather)
· Jacket and umbrella
· Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoos, etc.)
· Laundry detergent
· Notebooks, pens, and pencils
· Clothes hangers
· Alarm clock
· Spending money
· Bug Spray
· Laptop (only if you own one, otherwise computers are available on campus)
Please do not bring:
· Car (you are not allowed to have a car on campus during the summer program)
· Valuables (they cannot be secured)
· TV (There is a TV in the main lounge of the residential hall. If you have a TV, it is recommended that you wait until Fall to bring it to campus.)
· Refrigerator (you can rent one during the summer program for approximately $25)
· Candles or Incense