Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Monday, May 30, 5:53 a.m. - 5:53 a.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Monday, May 30, 5:49 a.m. - 5:49 a.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The Tutoring Center provides walk-in and appointment tutoring in the humanities, modern languages, math and sciences, business and accounting, and social sciences. Tutoring for all courses is based on tutor availability each semester. Appointment-based tutoring is limited by tutor availabilty as well. Tutees should come prepared with their class textbook, class notes, as well as any other resources that will help the tutor assist them.
If you wish to attend walk-in tutoring, refer to our schedule page for times and locations. If you prefer to have an appointment, login to Tutortrac with your LakerNet ID and password, and follow the instructions to schedule an appointment. For a more detailed guide to booking appointments, click here.
Courses we Tutor:
The list of courses we tutor can be found here.
If you are interested in becoming a tutor, follow this link to our application page. Login using your LakerNet ID and password, then follow the instructions to fill out a "Tutor Application." The following items are required to complete your application:
- An essay expressing why you would like to be a tutor.
- A minimum of two faculty recommendations from the discipline(s) you are applying for. Be advised that it is your responsibility to contact your recommenders. Please supply both of your recommenders with a link to our application page (https://www.oswego.edu/ols-apps/) where they may login to the application.
The tutoring department will contact you if a position is available.
- Follow these links if you would like more information about walk-in tutoring or appointment-based tutoring.
- If you require assistance with writing in your courses, visit our Writing Center.
- Gain study tips and additional knowledge about the Office of Learning Services by downloading The Guide for Tutors and Tutees (PDF: 276KB)