Spring 2014 Registration Has Ended - Fall 2014 Registration Information will be available April 7
Concert: Ethel quartet plus guitarist Kaki King
Hard-driving guitarist Kaki King combines forces with New York-based string quartet Ethel, which joined King on her latest album, "Glow." $18, including parking ($5 for SUNY Oswego students). 312-2141. http://www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Wednesday, March 26, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs St. John Fisher
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, March 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Elmira
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Tuesday, March 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Lunch & Learn "LinkedIn Best Practices" Webinar
More information: http://goo.gl/o7h64e
Tuesday, March 11, noon - 1 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, March 20, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
1. Review Our Programs and the requirements for each internship course.
2. If your internship is in the summer, proceed by visiting our Summer Internship Page
3. Consult with your academic advisor to determine the type of credit you should earn.
4. The type of credit available is based on your internship site:
- For on-campus positions, you will be required to register for GST 303 or GST 398.
- For off-campus positions, you can register for either GST 303 or a 498 level internship
- Graduate students accepted into a degree program at Oswego can register for GST 691
- Students must meet the requirements for each of these courses to register
5. If adding one of our courses will result in a course overload, your advisor will need to follow the Registrar's instructions and give you overload approval before you can register.
6. Use the links below to register for the courses listed.
Follow Step One in this section to print your learning agreement. Step Two is optional.
Learning Agreements are only accepted up until the last ADD day of the semester of your internship.
Step One (Mandatory):
Select and print the learning agreement that applies to your internship and follow the included instructions to complete and bring the agreement to EBE.
- Print a Standard Learning Agreement with instructions
- Health & Wellness Learning Agreement
- Walt Disney World Interns - Print a Walt Disney World Learning Agreement
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy Internship - 2 credit program with faculty mentor Dr. Jim MacKenzie
- Oswego Hospital Internship - 3 credit program with faculty mentor Dr. Jim MacKenzie
Step Two (Optional):
If you need your internship credit added to your schedule immediately to maintain your status as a full-time student, complete this online form: INTERNSHIP REGISTRATION FORM.
Note: We will only register students who need to meet full-time student status and do not have a course overload. If you are already a full-time student or have a course overload, you will be registered when you bring your completed learning agreement to EBE.
Students who complete this step must submit a completed learning agreement to EBE by the semester deadline.
GST 303 is available for 2 or 3 credits and can be added to your schedule in your myoswego account.
- For 2 credits add CRN # 16755 to your schedule
- For 3 credits add CRN # 16758 to your schedule
You will complete your learning agreement within the online Angel course during the first week of classes.
Students are allowed to take a maximum of 6 credits of GST 303 towards their degree.
1. Log on to LakerLife.oswego.edu (If you have not yet been on LakerLife simply put in your Oswego Lakernet ID and Password).
2. You will need to search for the Center for Service Learning and Community Service page (unless you are already following us in which case it will be under your "my shortcuts" tab). On the left side bar click the "forms" link.
3. Complete the application to register for the course.
Once your application has been received, reviewed and approved you will receive a notification on LakerLife. It may take a few days to be actually registered, but you will receive information after your application has been approved.
Please contact the Community Service & Service Learning Office with questions.
Students who have been selected for the Mentor Scholar Program will be contacted by EBE and given instructions to register.