Forms and Information
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Sunday, Oct 4, 6:25 p.m. - 6:25 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
College Student Inventory (CSI) Resources
The College Student Inventory (CSI) is a survey through Noel Levitz that incoming freshman take in August or September to assist First Year Advisor get to know advisees and their needs.
- CSI Advisor's Guide FORM B
- CSI Instructions for Advisors
- For Student Access to take the survey- Go to your Oswego email and look for the CSI message. This has your personal link to the survey.
- Faculty will be able to access their students CSI reports through Starfish.
Starfish Early Alert System
SUNY Oswego is currently piloting the Starfish Early Alert System with all incoming students. More information can be found at oswego.edu/starfish.
First Year Advisement 2015-2016
- First Year Faculty Advisor Job Description
- First Year Faculty Advisor Agreement
- First Year Peer Advisor Job Description (tentative)
- First Year Peer Advisor Application
- First Year Advisee Checklist
General Handouts and Information
- How to Do Really Well in College: A Guide for Freshmen
- How to get the Most Out of Studying Video Clips
- Improving Classroom Performance
- Chart Your Course at the COMPASS
- Penfield Library Resources for First Year Students
- Services for Students
- Icebreakers and Name Games for Advisement Meetings
- Important Information for Peer Advisors
- What You Need to Know About GST 304
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Resources for Undeclared Students
- Trial Schedules
- Undeclared Resources
- Registration Information
- Sample Introductory Email
- FERPA Information