Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
CSTEP Student Eligibility
- Be NYS Resident
- Be part of a group of historically underrepresented minorities and or economically disadvantaged students (see income eligibility criteria per state mandate)
- Be a student with good academic standing in fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or the licensed professions (http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/) and who demonstrate interest in post-baccalaureate education
- Be a full time student
SUNY Oswego Requirements
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better
- Meet with Advisor/Mentor/Professional in their field once a month
- Adhere to event participation guidelines
- Be an active on campus engagement and leadership organizations
- Participate in CSTEP recruiting events on and off campus
- Complete at least one internship and/or a research project before graduation
- Develop and maintain an academic plan
- Present at conferences such CSTEP Annual Conference, Quest
- Must register for Freshman/Sophomore or Junior/Senior class
- CSTEP strongly encourage participation in research and study abroad program