Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Access to CSTEP/McNairs Scholars Computer Lab Laser printing, color printing, copying and resume paper available.
- Library of journals, research, books, etc. Character references provided for active participants.
- Scientific/Graphing Calculator Loaner Program
- Academic Advisement with CSTEP Staff
- Academic progress monitoring and assistance
- Individual or group tutoring through the Office of Learning Services (OLS)
- Academic Achievement Recognition Awards
- Study skills, time management, and other workshops
Graduate School Preparedness
- Professional speakers from various CSTEP Related programs
- Opportunities to conduct research projects
- Group GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT exam preparation and scholarships to assist enrollment.
- Graduate school application assistance
- Fellowship and scholarship application assistance
- Personal statement assistance
Career and Professional Development
- Job shadowing and mentoring with alumni and other professionals
- Guest speakers and seminars on and off Campus Technology Services Resume writing workshops and one-on-one assistance
- Summer internships, and participation in Career Development Center’s DISCOVER program
- Assistance with study abroad programs with the Office of International Education
- Corporate field trips (Forthcoming)
- Professional development and skills workshops
- Free access to career development software for posting resumes and job searching online
- Reference Folder Service with Career Services
- Annual CSTEP Student Conference Poster presentation & Quest at SUNY-Oswego
- Travel to regional and national research and professional conferences
- Sponsor social and cultural field trips and events
- Travel to visit graduate schools and industry sites