Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Penfield Library is a Selective Depository Library for US Documents. For a paper or online government document first check the library catalog. To find more US documents go to the Catalog of United States Government Publications. For New York State documents try the New York State Library Online Catalog. Please ask for help at the Research Help Desk .
Legislative and Legal
- Congressional Record 1989 - present
- Bill Summary and Status 1973 - present
- Bill Text 1989 - present
- Public Laws by Law Number (1973 - present)
- Congress 1774 - 1875
- Supreme Court Opinions - Recent Decisions
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Census Bureau Data
- IRS Tax Forms
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Executive Branch Agencies Web Sites
- Catalog of United States Government Publications
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Copyright Search
- Crime in the United States/ Uniform Crime Reports
- EDGAR SEC Database Company Financial Reports
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) replaces the Standard Industrial Classification System
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- The Constitution of the United States of America
- The Bill of Rights
- The Declaration of Independence
- American Memory
Federal Document Gateways
- Thomas: Legislative Information in the Internet
- Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) Collection
New York State Government
- New York State Tax Forms
- Legislative Bills 1995 - current year
- Current State Laws (Consolidated)
- New York State Constitution
- New York State Education Department Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment Publications - including standards & resource guides
- New York State Office for Technology Telephone Directory - NYS Government Telephone Directory
- New York State Library Online Catalog, includes listings of State Documents
To retrieve online documents select "Power Search" and limit type to E-TEXT.