Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Aug 27, 10:28 a.m. - 10:28 a.m.
Study Carrel Application Procedures
Study carrels may be checked out for the entire summer at the 2nd Floor Service Desk.
The primary function of study carrels is to provide students, faculty, and professional staff with space in the library for their study and research.
Day carrels are located on the second floor of the library. Keys checked out from the 2nd Floor Service Desk are due at closing. Keys should not be taken from the library.
Semester carrels are located on the second and third floors. They are assigned at the beginning of each semester on a first-come-first-served basis. Special arrangements can be made by individuals with special needs.
- Semester Carrels are assigned for one semester. The carrel assignee retains the key for the whole semester.
- Carrel keys should be returned to the 2nd Floor Service Desk before 4:00 PM on the last day of this semester. An overdue fine of $.25 per day will be charged for a key returned late. If the key is not returned or lost key paid for by the due date, you will be fined and ineligible for a carrel in the following semester.
- The library does not have duplicate keys. If a key is lost, the assignee will not have access to his/her carrel until the key is replaced. A non-refundable fee of $10.00 will be charged for key replacement.
Non-compliance may result in the loss of study carrel privileges.
- Only signed out materials may be left in carrels. Although the library will make every effort to respect your privacy, carrels are checked occasionally for missing library materials or routine maintenance.
- The assignee is responsible for removing food and trash from his/her carrel. Trash containers are located nearby.
- Library furnishings such as step stools, extra chairs, or wastebaskets should not be taken into carrels.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings left in the carrels.