Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, May 27, 11:16 p.m. - 11:16 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Friday, May 27, 11:13 p.m. - 11:13 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Study Carrel Application Procedures
Study carrels may be checked out for the entire summer at the 2nd Floor Service Desk.
The primary function of study carrels is to provide students, faculty, and professional staff with space in the library for their study and research.
Day carrels are located on the second floor of the library. Keys checked out from the 2nd Floor Service Desk are due at closing. Keys should not be taken from the library.
Semester carrels are located on the second and third floors. They are assigned at the beginning of each semester on a first-come-first-served basis. Special arrangements can be made by individuals with special needs.
- Semester Carrels are assigned for one semester. The carrel assignee retains the key for the whole semester.
- Carrel keys should be returned to the 2nd Floor Service Desk before 4:00 PM on the last day of this semester. An overdue fine of $.25 per day will be charged for a key returned late. If the key is not returned or lost key paid for by the due date, you will be fined and ineligible for a carrel in the following semester.
- The library does not have duplicate keys. If a key is lost, the assignee will not have access to his/her carrel until the key is replaced. A non-refundable fee of $10.00 will be charged for key replacement.
Non-compliance may result in the loss of study carrel privileges.
- Only signed out materials may be left in carrels. Although the library will make every effort to respect your privacy, carrels are checked occasionally for missing library materials or routine maintenance.
- The assignee is responsible for removing food and trash from his/her carrel. Trash containers are located nearby.
- Library furnishings such as step stools, extra chairs, or wastebaskets should not be taken into carrels.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings left in the carrels.