Student Resources

Students Currently Abroad

Students Currently Abroad

While we hope that you're having a great time abroad, we also understand that you have to begin thinking about making arrangements for the following semester at your home campus. Below is some information that you may need.

Registering for Courses for the following semester

All registrations can be done at your time of eligibility on the WEB at  Matriculated Undergraduate Students are sent an email to their OSWEGO email address notifying them when registration is available on their myOswego accounts. 

Please remember ALL matriculated undergraduates MUST register by the date indicated on the Registrar's site page  or incur a late fee of $40.00, which can not be waived due to overseas study.

You must use the myOswego site for all course and registration information. If you have issues in registering, you MUST contact the Registrar's Office directly.

Non-SUNY Oswego students should contact their home campus' International Education office for policies and procedures regarding registration at their home campus.

Reserving Housing

If you need to reserve your on-campus housing, you may find all of the necessary forms on the Residence Life and Housing  website.