Undergraduate Admissions, Graduate Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Undergraduate Office of Admissions has a 2014-2015 opening for a graduate assistant.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Admissions presentations and appointments with prospective students and families;
- Assist with various communication projects (research, editing for publications, social media, virtual tour, web edits);
- Review applications and make decisions as a member of the Freshman/Transfer Committee;
- Email correspondence with prospective students, families and others;
- Other related projects as needed.
The successful candidate will display excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral. The candidate should also be comfortable using technology, a self-starter, and able and willing to work as a contributing team member.
How to Apply
To apply, submit a letter of application and resume to: Jerry Oberst at the Office of Admissions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
304 total views, 2 today