Full-Time Graduate Assistant to Dean
A Graduate Assistantship (GA) is available in the School of Business Dean’s Office beginning in August 2015 and continuing through the 2015-16 academic year.
The GA will work with the administrative assistant in providing office support for the Dean and Assistant Dean.
Projects that the GA will work on include:
- maintenance of the School of Business web site and social networks
- communications to students, faculty and alumni
- creation and update of digital signage
- creation and update of spreadsheets
- various clerical duties as needed
Applicants should have:
- strong communication skills
- experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- ability to work well with others
The assistantship requires 20 hours of work per week during the semester. Compensation includes paying 6 credits of in-state graduate tuition and $2500 per semester. We will accept applicants until the position is filled.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Terri Bouffard School of Business Dean’s Office 332 Rich Hall Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
271 total views, 3 today