Full-Time Graduate Assistant to Dean
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Graduate Assistantship (GA) is available in the School of Business Dean’s Office
beginning in August 2014 and continuing through the 2014-15 academic year.
The GA will work with the administrative assistant in providing office support for the Dean and Assistant Dean.
Projects that the GA will work on include:
- maintenance of the School of Business web site
- communications to students, faculty and alumni
- creation and update of digital signage
- creation and update of spreadsheets
- various clerical duties as needed
Applicants should have:
- strong communication skills
- experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- ability to work well with others
The assistantship requires 20 hours of work per week during the semester. Compensation includes paying 6 credits of in-state graduate tuition and $2500 per semester. Summer hours are also available. We will accept applicants until the position is filled; interviews will begin in mid-August.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Terri Bouffard School of Business Dean’s Office 332 Rich Hall Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
163 total views, 1 today