Temporary Graduate Assistant Field Placement Office
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Field Placement Office
A Graduate Assistantship is available in the School of Education Field Placement Office for the 2014/2015 academic year. This position requires 20 hours per week and provides a stipend and tuition scholarship.
· Positive, enthusiastic attitude
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent organizational skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, Google Docs, and other software and social media programs
· Customer service including answering phones/greeting visitors as needed
· Assist Director with various duties regarding student teaching placements and organizing student teaching placement spreadsheet
· Assist students with student teaching application process
· Assist Asst. Coordinator during orientations, trainings, placement sign-ups and as needed
· Monitor and update FPO website/Facebook/Twitter accounts
· Assist office staff with various general office duties as needed
How to ApplyTo Apply Submit cover letter and current resume via email to email@example.com
249 total views, 1 today