NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Graduate Assistant will:
- Supervise Student-Athletes in Study Hall Program (including two evenings/week)
- Provide general academic information to program participants
- Compile Studenth-Athlete Affairs Program evaluations and other program information
- Update Bulletin Boards
- Other duties as needed
- Organizational and Communication Skills
- Ability to work with college students on one-on-one basis and in a group setting
- Computer skills (word processing, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Counseling experience may be helpful
Time: 10 hours per week
Location: Laker Hall 115B (Office), 115A (Resource Room), Penfield Library (for evening study hall hours), Campus Center classroom (for evening study hall hours)
How to Apply
Interested individuals should contact Sue Witmer, Academic Coordinator, at 312-2406 or email@example.com.
495 total views, 1 today