NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This requested GA position will assist the Field Coordinator manage and oversee recruitment
efforts for our 2nd cohort of 23 student and preparation/planning for the 2nd summer
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate student to design, develop, and implement recruitment protocols to identify students with undergraduate degrees in hard-to-fill areas who are interested in teaching as a career. Additionally, this graduate student will help coordinate an intensive summer program for all O-RITE Apprentice Teachers, and a symposium for all O-RITE Mentor Teachers (hosting up to 79 people on campus over the course of 4 weeks in Summer 2013).
The graduate student will work closely with the field coordinator and responsibilities will include:
· Assist in recruitment by facilitating college outreach and advertising, and further developing recruitment materials and strategies.
· Follow up with potential applicants regarding program questions, maintain databases of inquiries, applicants, candidates and program contacts.
· Further develop, assemble, and disseminate program information packets for applicants, degree candidates, mentor teachers and program contacts.
· Assist with travel and accommodation arrangements for O-RITE programming and events.
· Under direction of Field Coordinator, develop and implement O-RITE summer program activities and events.
· Review all course syllabi for the O-RITE program.
Participate in Elluminate and TK20 training seminars to fully understand platforms for program communication and data collection.
How to Apply
To apply, contact Anneke McEvoy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
539 total views, 1 today