Teaching Assistant / Tech Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This requested GA position will work with O-RITE staff and faculty, Campus Technology Services,
and the Distance Learning Division of Extended Learning to help program instructors develop and
deliver synchronous, online course content for Spring / Summer 2013 (2 courses for cohort 1 and
2 courses for cohort 2).
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate student to design, develop, and implement instructional strategies in delivering course content via Elluminate, a synchronous, online course delivery platform. The grad assistant will work closely with Campus Technology Services, Distance Learning, and O-RITE faculty to consider best practices in teaching with this innovative technology.
Further, the graduate assistant will work with the project Field Coordinator, program faculty, and O-RITE Apprentice and Mentor Teachers to facilitate the use of TK20, the School of Education’s digital portfolio management technology.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Participation in Elluminate and TK20 training seminars to facilitate program communication and data collection.
· Reviewing all course syllabi for the O-RITE program.
· Periodic website updates and maintenance.
· During the 2013 Spring Semester, assist O-RITE faculty with course development and delivery.
· Graduate assistant will be with O-RITE faculty at time of course delivery. Courses take place in the evening (and occasionally on weekends), and each generally meets for three hours once or twice a week.
How to Apply
To apply, contact Anneke McEvoy at: email@example.com
500 total views, 1 today