Graduate Assistantship BASAC Office
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Graduate Assistantship (GA) is available in the School of Business BASAC Office for the 2013-2014 academic year
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the academic advisement program (course advisement and recommendations), student registration, and student orientations for the School of Business
• Completing Senior Checklists
• Act as a liaison to and cooperate with other units on campus with regards to student activities.
• Assist in the coordination of special events and advisement related programs in the School of Business
• Other duties as assigned Requirements:
• You MUST be a matriculated Graduate Student by Fall 2013 to be eligible for this position
• Knowledge of School of Business programs and majors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have experience with the MS Office Suite of applications. Experience with Excel required
• The ability to work well with others is essential
• Attention to detail, and the ability to stay on task is essential
The assistantship requires 20 hours of work per week for the semester. Compensation includes 6 credit hours per semester of in state tuition assistance and a $1,900 stipend per semester. We will accept applications until the position is filled.
How to ApplyPlease submit your letter of interest and resume to: Glynn English BASAC Director 230 Rich Hall Oswego, NY 13126 Or you can send your information electronically to: email@example.com DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTION THROUGH THIS SYSTEM PLEASE EMAIL
916 total views, 1 today