Graduate Assistant for Student Involvement
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Graduate Assistant will be an active team member of Student Involvement in The Point and will engage students, student organizations and the campus community through a variety of roles and responsibilities including the following:
- Assist with the daily operations of The Point along with the administration of the registration process for student organizations.
- Provide a lead role in training and assisting students in using Laker Life for their organizations and personal involvement.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of the Student Involvement Fair, ALANA Multicultural Leadership Conference, Student Involvement Awards process and ceremony along with other divisional programs.
- Serve as a resource and guide for student organization members and advisors on the policies and procedures of The Point, Student Organizations (per Student Handbook) and Campus Life.
- Create and distribute the monthly Student Involvement newsletter.
- Update the Student Involvement web page, along with assisting in the administration of Student Involvement’s presence in Laker Life.
- Assist in the advisement of Greek Council
- Assist in Student Involvement achieving its objectives and goals for the year.
A full description of the role along with more information on terms of appointment and qualifications can be picked up in The Point.
How to Apply
Submit letter of application, resume, and three letters reference to:
Mr. Michael J. Paestella
Director of Student Involvement
131 Campus Center, The Point
Oswego, NY 13126
Phone 315.312.5420 Email: email@example.com
313 total views, 1 today