This requested GA position will assist the Field Coordinator manage and oversee recruitment
efforts for our 2nd cohort of 23 student and preparation/planning for the 2nd summer
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate student to design, develop, and implement recruitment protocols to identify students with undergraduate degrees in hard-to-fill areas who are interested in teaching as a career. Additionally, this graduate student will help coordinate an intensive summer program for all O-RITE Apprentice Teachers, and a symposium for all O-RITE Mentor Teachers (hosting up to 79 people on campus over the course of 4 weeks in Summer 2013).
The graduate student will work closely with the field coordinator and responsibilities will include:
· Assist in recruitment by facilitating college outreach and advertising, and further developing recruitment materials and strategies.
· Follow up with potential applicants regarding program questions, maintain databases of inquiries, applicants, candidates and program contacts.
· Further develop, assemble, and disseminate program information packets for applicants, degree candidates, mentor teachers and program contacts.
· Assist with travel and accommodation arrangements for O-RITE programming and events.
· Under direction of Field Coordinator, develop and implement O-RITE summer program activities and events.
· Review all course syllabi for the O-RITE program.
Participate in Elluminate and TK20 training seminars to fully understand platforms for program communication and data collection.
How to Apply
To apply, contact Anneke McEvoy at: email@example.com
154 total views, 1 today