Faculty FAQs and Resources
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is a Writing Across the Curriculum Course?
- What Do I Need to Do When I Teach a WAC Course?
- What Sorts of Assignments Should I Give Students?
- Are There Other Ways to Use Writing in Courses Outside Formal Papers?
- What are the Best Ways to Respond to Students' Writing?
- Should I Respond Differently to Drafts than to Finished Work?
- What's a "Healthy Writing Process?"
- How Do I Get My Students to Revise Thoughtfully?
- How Should I Handle Grammar and Mechanics?
- Writing Plans by Major
- WAC Guidelines
- Deans' Writing Awards Archive
- Rules for Writers Online
- WAC Assessment Plan
- WAC Clearinghouse
- Purdue OWL