Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 11:50 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The facilitation and ongoing improvement of student learning is a primary goal of SUNY Oswego. Various audiences are interested in the results of student learning assessment including academic departments, regional accrediting agencies, accrediting associations with disciplines, and state coordinating bodies. These audiences all have requirements for specific types of information at specific times. The SUNY Oswego annual assessment reporting process aids departments and academic programs in systematizing and documenting their assessment activities.
The annual assessment reporting process aids departments in 5 ways:
(1) Assessing student learning more effectively
(2) Keeping a record of their assessment efforts
(3) Recording changes made due to assessment results
(4) Better articulating and supporting arguments when requesting resources from administration
(5) Documenting changes made in light of assessment results, which can be used when writing self-studies
A submission timeline and the template for the report can be found here on the Provost's webpage under "Assessment Timeline/Report - 2014-2015."