December 2, 2002
3:00 — 5:00 PM
Room 105 Lanigan Hall
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes for October 21st FA meeting.
- FA Chair’s Report — D. King
- Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
- Unfinished business
1. Election for vacancy on UCC — Nominations are still needed for a Social Science representative on the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee (see note #2)
- New Business
1. Proposed Bylaw amendments from Personnel Policies Council (see note #1)
a. Proposed Article XIX - Library Council
b. Proposed Article XXIII - Undergraduate Curriculum Council
c. Proposed Article XXIV - Academic Outreach Council
NOTE #1: Due to the importance of the deliberation and voting on the proposed revision of the Bylaws, we urge all constituencies to be sure that their representatives or alternates are present for these crucial meetings.
NOTE #2: IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VACANCY ON A COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE, ASK A FA REPRESENTATIVE TO NOMINATE YOU DURING THE ELECTIONS AT THE FA MEETING.
NOTE #3: IN THE INTEREST OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY, ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT FACULTY ASSEMBLY MINUTES WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON THE FACULTY ASSEMBLY WEB SITE: WWW.OSWEGO.EDU/OTHER_CAMPUS/ASSEMBLY/ . AGENDA FOR FA MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISTRIBUTED CAMPUS-WIDE IN HARD COPY BEFORE EACH MEETING; THEY WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. THE FA WEBSITE ALSO INCLUDES THE LISTING OF CURRENT FA MEMBERS, FA COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP AND THE FA BYLAWS.