October 21, 2002
3:00 — 5:00 PM
Room 105 Lanigan Hall
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes for September 23rd FA meeting.
- Report of Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment - J. Grant
- Report of Vice President for Administration and Finance - N. Lyon
- Faculty Senator's Report - E. O'Shea
- FA Chair’s Report — D. King
- Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
- Unfinished business
1. Election for vacancy on UCC — Nominations are still needed for a Social Science representative on the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
- New Business
1. Distribution of proposed Bylaw amendments from Personnel Policies Council
NOTE #1: IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VACANCY ON A COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE, ASK A FA REPRESENTATIVE TO NOMINATE YOU DURING THE ELECTIONS AT THE FA MEETING.
NOTE #2: IN THE INTEREST OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY, ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT FACULTY ASSEMBLY MINUTES WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON THE FACULTY ASSEMBLY WEB SITE: WWW.OSWEGO.EDU/OTHER_CAMPUS/ASSEMBLY/ . AGENDA FOR FA MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISTRIBUTED CAMPUS-WIDE IN HARD COPY BEFORE EACH MEETING; THEY WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. THE FA WEBSITE ALSO INCLUDES THE LISTING OF CURRENT FA MEMBERS,FA COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP AND THE FA BYLAWS.